PDA

View Full Version : Dapper Development Forum is Closed

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 01:05 AM
So long...

bvanaerde
June 1st, 2006, 01:06 AM
So long...
It's explained in the "Global Announcement" ;)

MetalMusicAddict
June 1st, 2006, 01:08 AM
Plaese dont start pointless threads. Theres already a global announcement about it.

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 01:11 AM
Plaese dont start pointless threads. Theres already a global announcement about it.

I am sorry for posting this in the "Community Chat area for general discussion". Good day to you too.

benplaut
June 1st, 2006, 01:13 AM
I Want My Frikkin Pony

bvanaerde
June 1st, 2006, 01:15 AM
I Want My Frikkin Pony
You also, read the Global Announcement :rolleyes: ;)

edit:
43moon: that announcement has been there for some hours already... no need to get angry over it ;)

mlind
June 1st, 2006, 01:15 AM
I Want My Frikkin Pony

me too.. :(

Iandefor
June 1st, 2006, 01:17 AM
Out with the Dapper Development forum, in with the Edgy Development Forum! I can't wait to see what happens with the devs only having 4 months to produce Edgy!

MetalMusicAddict
June 1st, 2006, 01:19 AM
I am sorry for posting this BEFORE the global message appeared, and to have paid respect to the closed support forum in the "Community Chat area for general discussion". Good day to you too.
The global has been up. The pic was just added. ;) Currently there is a over abundance of "goodbye" and "DAPPER IS ALMOST HERE!!!!" threads. Theres really no need. There are tons of other threads in which to post.

I Want My Frikkin Pony I stole your pony.:cool:

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 01:20 AM
edit:
43moon: that announcement has been there for some hours already... no need to get angry over it ;)

Ok, so I missed that message. But the last I knew, THIS is the general topic forum and it is open to GENERAL topics.

Sye d'Burns
June 1st, 2006, 01:20 AM
I am sorry for posting this in the "Community Chat area for general discussion". Good day to you too.

As you should be. Trying to start a general discussion in a community chat area. The nerve! ;)

Sethiano
June 1st, 2006, 01:24 AM
OMG it's 00:23 GMT and no Dapper :'(
Must...haa..ve..new...release..:oops:

;)

bvanaerde
June 1st, 2006, 01:24 AM
But the last I knew, THIS is the general topic forum and it is open to GENERAL topics.
sure.
But what's the point when there are already other threads where this is discussed. That's all we were trying to say.

kiss & make up? :-#

MetalMusicAddict
June 1st, 2006, 01:27 AM
No Ill will. :) Same thing happened 6 months ago.

SeanTater
June 1st, 2006, 01:27 AM
The world's fastest developed release in existance: Ubuntu's Edgy Eft!

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 01:34 AM
When I need help in the support forums, I do a search to see if anyone else has already posted the topic, and I only create a new post only after I am sure that it is a new issue. I understand and respect the need to keep the support forums free of duplicate posts, but this is the general discussion forum and searching for a similar thread doesn't seem as important. Now I better do a search to see if there is already an "Ubuntu Thong" post in the general forum...

mlind
June 1st, 2006, 01:41 AM
When I need help in the support forums, I do a search to see if anyone else has already posted the topic, and I only create a new post only after I am sure that it is a new issue. I understand and respect the need to keep the support forums free of duplicate posts, but this is the general discussion forum and searching for a similar thread doesn't seem as important. Now I better do a search to see if there is already an "Ubuntu Thong" post in the general forum...

at least you didn't take it personally.. j/k :mrgreen:

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 01:43 AM
But, I must now thank MetalMusicAddict for reminding me that the VH1 Rock Honors (http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/rock_honors/2006/flipbooks.jhtml?popThis=openFlip(1532522)) special is starting soon.

\../_ _\../

Sye d'Burns
June 1st, 2006, 01:51 AM
Now I better do a search to see if there is already an "Ubuntu Thong" post in the general forum...

Now that's funny! Best laugh I've had all day.

MetalMusicAddict
June 1st, 2006, 01:58 AM
But, I must now thank MetalMusicAddict for reminding me that the VH1 Rock Honors (http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/rock_honors/2006/flipbooks.jhtml?popThis=openFlip(1532522)) special is starting soon.

\../_ _\../
CRAP!!! I almost forgot!!! PRIEST!!!!!!! :)

Patrick-Ruff
June 1st, 2006, 02:03 AM
Judas Priest?

43moon
June 1st, 2006, 02:14 AM
Judas Priest?

The one and only!

ubuntu-geek
June 1st, 2006, 02:30 AM
Just incase no one noticed we opened the official dapper categories :)

Patrick-Ruff
June 1st, 2006, 02:34 AM
thank god. and JUDAS PRIEST ROCKS!!! Rock Forever!

pdwalpole
June 1st, 2006, 03:04 AM
I Want My Frikkin Pony
That's very, very funny. Thank you. I laughed out loud & read it to my wife and she laughed too.

cheers