PDA

View Full Version : (Python) quickly help files reference non existant features

macroshaft
September 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I've decided it's time I brushed up on my antiquated programming skills and discovered quickly on my travels. I've only just started looking at it but running the command

quickly tutorial

does exactly what it says on the tin, except the tutorial tells me several steps in to choose the 'hbox' tool, I don't have one on my screen, I only have box or grid.

Later on it tells me to click on the menu of my project as if it were running but the menu does not show up in the designer. It is however there if I execute the program. So where are my tools and my menu?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Pynalysis
October 5th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I've decided it's time I brushed up on my antiquated programming skills and discovered quickly on my travels. I've only just started looking at it but running the command

quickly tutorial

does exactly what it says on the tin, except the tutorial tells me several steps in to choose the 'hbox' tool, I don't have one on my screen, I only have box or grid.

Later on it tells me to click on the menu of my project as if it were running but the menu does not show up in the designer. It is however there if I execute the program. So where are my tools and my menu?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps:
http://rickspencer3.com/quickly-getting-started.html