}

and It won't work

the build log shows

-------------- Build: Debug in aa ---------------

Compiling: main.cpp
Linking console executable: bin/Debug/aa
obj/Debug/main.o: In function `main':
/home/user/Desktop/aa/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `std::cout'
/home/user/Desktop/aa/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::operator<< <std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*)'
/home/user/Desktop/aa/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::endl<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&)'
/home/user/Desktop/aa/main.cpp:7: undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& (*)(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&))'
obj/Debug/main.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0':
/usr/include/c++/4.4/iostream:72: undefined reference to `std::ios_base::Init::Init()'
/usr/include/c++/4.4/iostream:72: undefined reference to `std::ios_base::Init::~Init()'
obj/Debug/main.o:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
7 errors, 0 warnings

what should i do ?? :!::?

dwhitney67
September 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Try compiling the code as a C++ project, not a C project. If you don't know how to do this, refer to the Code Blocks documentation.

med linux
September 18th, 2011, 12:24 PM
ok i have found the solution
the solution
go to settings/compiler and debbugers/tollchain executables
and replace gcc by g++ in c++ compiler and linker for dynamic libs
thats all ^^

thnks for all