PDA

View Full Version : A programming request.

Edwardnardella
May 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
I am looking for someone who can program a utility, mod, or driver edit that will allow me to have three screens hooked up on seprate video cards appear to windows as one very wide sscreen with a resolution of 3072*768 or 1024*768 X3. Or to allow me to launch games in windowed mode at higher resolutions than the screen that they are being launched on. The reason I want to do this is to be able to run games like HL2 in full screen across three screens with a wide viewing angle allowing me to play as if I had peripheral vision. It is possible to do this with games in windowed mode at lower resolutions by putting your screen at maximum resolution opening the game at a lower three screen resolution then using windows to lower the resolution so that the window will fill the whole three screens. The problem is that a windowed game will not open at a higher resolution than that of the screen.

I would be indebted to who ever can do this and I am sure that there are others with similar problems as mine who would also be happy.

Don't expect to be able to reach me just by replying to this post it may take some time before I check this. You can contact me directly at babyeddy@gmail.com Thankyou very much for your time.

flightcrank
May 30th, 2006, 04:58 AM
if you really want it done offer money !

Engnome
May 30th, 2006, 12:31 PM
I think this already exists, in hardware form. One end in to your graphics card the other side has three DVI contacts. Cant remember who made it though... Google is your best friend.

hod139
May 30th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I think this already exists, in hardware form.
It does: http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/th2go/home.cfm