PDA

View Full Version : Spam Advertisements

conradin
August 20th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Hi Everyone!
I'm just kicking back after a long week, surfing the web a bit, noticing spam images and advertisements. It seems like all the spam is the same images on every site. Like ridiculiously hot babes who have 2 friends in common, mothers saving money, ads for blue cigabuts and petitie asian singles with a J-cup looking for love in my area.

So then I thought I might like to look at even more spam, and tried to find it on google but that wasnt helpful. I am speculating there is a Spam photos repository someplace. Does anyone know of such a thing? Or do all spam photos originate from 4chan or something?

sffvba[e0rt
August 20th, 2011, 06:32 AM
What I would suggest is clicking on as many of these "advertisements" as possible, and when ever prompted, enter your contact details (make sure to get your e-mail address right). You will then have a life-time supply of "spam" which should include many images being sent directly to you... No need to even bother searching.

mr_luksom
August 20th, 2011, 12:37 PM
+1 for clicking on as much spam as possible.

Most web advertising is pay-per-click.

Who am I do deny them the traffic they are after?

lisati
August 20th, 2011, 12:40 PM
While we're at it, why not send them the help they ask for with the fees so that they can release the funds? :D

sanderd17
August 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM
What I would suggest is clicking on as many of these "advertisements" as possible, and when ever prompted, enter your contact details (make sure to get your e-mail address right). You will then have a life-time supply of "spam" which should include many images being sent directly to you... No need to even bother searching.

And if they ask your password, give it too, so that your boss can also enjoy spam mails send from your account :D

BTW, nice avatar not found. Although I tend to disagree with it.

sffvba[e0rt
August 20th, 2011, 01:18 PM
And if they ask your password, give it too, so that your boss can also enjoy spam mails send from your account :D

BTW, nice avatar not found. Although I tend to disagree with it.

Thank you, Inkscape is awesome :) (and the message in it saves me having to reply to all the negativity about Unity... I can post any old random thing in there :p)

RoflHaxBbq
August 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Use Firefox.
Download Adblock Plus.
PROFIT!!!

Oxwivi
August 20th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Use Firefox.
Download Adblock Plus.
PROFIT!!!
Wrong!

Firefox
Install Adblock Plus
Add EasyList and EasyPrivacy
???
PROFIT!

You forgot the all important question marks! :confused:

sffvba[e0rt
August 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Wrong!

Firefox
Install Adblock Plus
Add EasyList and EasyPrivacy
???
PROFIT!

You forgot the all important question marks! :confused:

Well seeing as you are trying to be technical...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit#.Tk_Am_Tkwiw

1. Step one
2. Step two
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

;)

conradin
August 22nd, 2011, 02:32 AM
LOL, I love this thread!
Maybe I should develop a spam repo. Is there any money in spam?