PDA

View Full Version : How to make a movie

doppel.ganger
August 20th, 2011, 01:54 AM
How would you, say, have a program that would would make me play the piano on top of a flying nyan cat using a greenscreen? Mac or linux programs and how-tos, please. NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN:)

doppel.ganger
August 20th, 2011, 02:12 AM
going to sleep; you can still reply to me if you wish.

madjr
August 20th, 2011, 05:28 AM
i never done this, but i know you will need to learn a few programs like openshot/kdenlive, blender, gimp and maybe others.

that should get u more than started.

you could ask in their forums too

NightwishFan
August 20th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Must resist urge to break COC...

Madspyman
August 20th, 2011, 07:15 AM
If you do end up going with Blender for your green screen shots, here's a basic example of what the composite nodes could look like.

ki4jgt
August 20th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Must resist urge to break COC...

Wants to know so bad what could break COC reguarding this issue, but doesn't want to ask b/c of fear of forcing someone else to break COC.

NightwishFan
August 20th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Wants to know so bad what could break COC reguarding this issue, but doesn't want to ask b/c of fear of forcing someone else to break COC.
Oh nothing just a joke because I am ridiculously annoyed by 'internet memes' like nyan cat. :) I believe in freedom to like annoying things even if other people don't though so I wouldnt really leave a mean comment.

Anyway on topic, I hear Pitivi might be getting features useful for such a task.