PDA

View Full Version : Wanna know...

zensawa
August 19th, 2011, 09:30 PM
:popcorn:

Know that ubuntu cant fix the fact that my friend spilt a beer on me box, und cant get my new book to wifi fer me. Why must ubuntu not shine das lights on dis issue :confused:

Ohh, and i think the GUI wasnt the issue(unity WTF) it was the lack of hardware support apparently!
WTF (UBU):confused:

paxxus
August 19th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I wanna know too :D

flipper T
August 19th, 2011, 09:36 PM
i feel really, really old now.

thanks.

realzippy
August 19th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I wanna know too :D

threadnapper!

flipper T
August 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM
has anyone tried putting original post into google translate ?

zealibib slaughter
August 19th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Just did but no help.

jerenept
August 19th, 2011, 10:02 PM

What language would you use? Genius language?

zealibib slaughter
August 19th, 2011, 10:07 PM
there its translated:
The air that Ubuntu can not fix it my friend spilled beer on me and my new book can not be taken as a - I second enzyme. Why not highlight the problem of distribution of Ubuntu
Oh, and I think that the GUI is not a problem (W block) is the apparent lack of hardware support!
Watts (Ubu

even better translation:
Ubuntu can fix it to my friend spilled beer on my air and my new book can not be read - I can second enzyme. Why not highlight the problem of Ubuntu
Oh, and I do not think the problem with GUI (W block) is the apparent lack of hardware support.
Watts (Move

cariboo
August 19th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I think the op is trying to say that he spilled beer in his laptop, and now wifi doesn't work. Why can't Ubuntu fix his problem? :) :)

We see it quite often here, when someone has a problem, and don't want to admit it's their own problem, they attribute the problem to a friend.

johnnybgoode83
August 19th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I think the op is trying to say that he spilled beer in his laptop, and now wifi doesn't work. Why can't Ubuntu fix his problem? :) :)

We see it quite often here, when someone has a problem, and don't want to admit it's their own problem, they attribute the problem to a friend.

Judging by the OP, I think he is still drunk

Aquix
August 19th, 2011, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKRZTalEys&feature=related

flipper T
August 19th, 2011, 10:26 PM
cariboo907,

i think linear A is still untranslated.

if you have a spare 10 minutes, perhaps you could give it a try.

you seem to have a talent for this.

Bandit
August 19th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Its 5 O'clock somewhere!.. :D

cllewis91592
August 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
well call me crazy but i believe the problem is the beer you spilled on your computer, (if that's what has happened, not really sure what OP is saying) normally liquids and computers don't mix. best way to fix it is to get a new computer, sorry bro.

zensawa
August 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
LOL, na this was a week ago, im having a problem with my new acer aspire D257 wifi iv tried myself for hours. Nothing worked, then i message ubutnu forums, no one knows, goto acerapire forums, no one can help, i install mint,didfnt work, goto through all the steps nothing works, use mint forums nobody helps. so i wrote a random rant about how ubutnu cant fix problems for thee acer aspire one d257. and added that maybe unity wasnt even need cause its not the gui but the hardware support thats needed . eat your pop corn and like it too:popcorn:

mips
August 19th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Speak English?

Iowan
August 20th, 2011, 12:32 AM
So... this is a rehash of this (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1828812) thread?

madjr
August 20th, 2011, 05:38 AM
So... this is a rehash of this (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1828812) thread?

ah that explains it, he will probably need a new wifi dongle or get the laptop checked on a computer store

and get his "friend" to pay for it :)

KiwiNZ
August 20th, 2011, 06:14 AM
@ the OP, if you have a genuine problem please re-post in the appropriate support section with more details and clearer explanation.

Thread closed