PDA

View Full Version : Factors affecting open source ERP adoption

bunditt
August 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Hello everybody, I am studying at the University of Southampton in the UK. I am conducting a research about open source ERP. I would like to invite you to take part in a questionnaire which is part of the research project to identify factors affecting open source ERP adoption in organisations.

However, the research requires you as a participant to have a role in software or IT project acquisition in your organisation. Your responses are very important in enabling me to gain a better understanding about this topic.

The questionnaire should take you about 5 minutes to complete. You will be asked a few questions about you, your organisation and your opinion on factors affecting open source ERP adoption in your organisation. This is the link to the questionnaire -> LINK (https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/2992)

Participation in this study is fully voluntary and you have the right to withdraw at any time with no penalty. I treat your participation as anonymously as practically possible. All data is treated as confidential.

Your responses and others will be used as the main data set for my research project for my degree in Knowledge and Information Systems Management at the University of Southampton. The resultant of the study will be posted on this forum after I have completed the data analysis.

I hope that you will find completing this questionnaire is a pleasure experience. If you have any question or would like further information, please do not hesitate to email me at<snip>

Thank you very much for your time.

mehaga
August 12th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Done. Good luck with your research.