PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Screenlets Manager won't open?

sandman3838
August 11th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Hello

At the moment what Screenlets I have are running. However I can't seen to be able to open my Screenlets manager. I ran Screenlets form terminal. I did just recently add on a global menu? Suggestions? Thank you,

kevin@Larry:~$ screenlets
/home/kevin/.themes/Not Mac/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:700: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "arrow-up_.png"
/home/kevin/.themes/Not Mac/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:704: Overlay image options specified without filename
/home/kevin/.themes/Not Mac/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:710: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "arrow-up_.png"
/home/kevin/.themes/Not Mac/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:714: Overlay image options specified without filename
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:93: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips = gtk.Tooltips()
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:414: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but1, _('Launch/add a new instance of the selected Screenlet ...'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:415: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but2, _('Install a new Screenlet, SuperKaramba or Web Widget or Web Application ...'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:416: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but3, _('Permanently uninstall/delete the currently selected Screenlet ...'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:417: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but4, _('Reset this Screenlet configuration (will only work if screenlet isnt running)'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:418: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but5, _('Install new theme for this screenlet'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:419: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but6, _('Restart all screenlets that have auto start at login'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:420: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but7, _('Close all Screenlets running'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:421: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but8, _('New Screenlets Options/Properties'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:422: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but9, _('Create a Desktop shortcut for this Screenlet'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:477: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but_about, _('Show info about this dialog ...'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:478: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but_download, _('Download more screenlets ...'))
/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py:479: DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
self.tips.set_tip(but_close, _('Close this dialog ...'))
False
Starter already exists.
DAEMON FOUND!

GLib-GObject-ERROR **: Attempt to add property GtkMenuBar::local to class after it was derived
aborting...
Aborted
kevin@Larry:~$