PDA

View Full Version : PS3 TF2-0.CFG Add appropriate amount of bytes to CFG

Jesse Tustin
August 9th, 2011, 05:02 PM
I am modding TF2 on PS3 and need to add the right amount of bytes to the file, not just one, or two. The file I need to add bytes to is TF2-0.CFG. I know this may not be the best forum for this type of question, but maybe some of you can help out.

I would apprieciate any help I can get. Thanks.
__________________________________________________ _______________________
"The gum made for you from dead Pikachus!"
My PSN ID : aW_dawrenchbot

Legendary_Bibo
August 9th, 2011, 07:55 PM
You need to add 9001 bytes

Quadunit404
August 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM
You need to add 9001 bytes

This.

Also, I'm not sure of the legality of modding console games. I know that Valve is very mod-friendly, but the extent of my knowledge of how mod-friendly they are is limited to the PC, where mods are entirely possible and easy to make.

Legendary_Bibo
August 9th, 2011, 10:20 PM
This.

Also, I'm not sure of the legality of modding console games. I know that Valve is very mod-friendly, but the extent of my knowledge of how mod-friendly they are is limited to the PC, where mods are entirely possible and easy to make.

The guy who hacked/modded the PS3 and started distributing it was exiled from the U.S.

unknownPoster
August 9th, 2011, 11:39 PM
The guy who hacked/modded the PS3 and started distributing it was exiled from the U.S.

That's hardware though. I think they are talking about software, TF2 on the PS3 in particular.

Jesse Tustin
August 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Not the PS3 itself, the game Team Fortress 2 for PS3. So I guess it's legal. Ask HDR_X-TraX-iRoN

Thewhistlingwind
August 10th, 2011, 01:43 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hotz

If "Exile" means working at facebook.

Of course, you could mean someone else.

It only gets better when you read that he wants to be a neuroscientist.