PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] ok maybe you can help me??

TheDevilMr666
August 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
ok here is the thing i have an acer aspire 5547 with a i3 intel hd graphics card now i wanted to play the game called second life becuz my friend told me about it i installed it and then it asked to do an up date and then now it dont work i wanted to try and install windows 7 back on my computer but is says my drivers dont support it now with windows 7 i can do what ever i want when it comes to games becuz they will work off windows with the intel chip but now that im using ubuntu it says i need a ati or nvidia graphics card i dont want to rip apart my lap top but its starting to frustrate me with not being able to do anything with my intel chip is there anything i can download or install (free) in order to do what i want to do . i mean its a computer there has to be a way right? ubuntu is great and all but will one of the others of the linux family? please help me out im really frustrated and i dont remember the terminal code to get the specs so if u need to see them i can get then i just need the code.... thank you