PDA

View Full Version : Black Blood of Earth - new nectar of Gods!

szymon_g
July 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2011/07/the_black_blood_of_the_earth_4.php

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/new-coffee-40x-caffeine-black-blood-deadly-1894/

having approx. 1700 mg of caffeine per 100ml it makes it really nice and perfect for LAN parties (or any party tbh) :P and the price is reasonable (kind of). i wonder how much it cost to ship it to Europe though :/

so- did anyone from USA tried it already? how does it taste (i hope it's better than crappy RedBull)?

ninjaaron
July 30th, 2011, 02:05 PM
What a terrible idea. At this point, it's probably safer and healthier just to use cocaine or amphetamines.

k10wn
July 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
What a terrible idea. At this point, it's probably safer and healthier just to use cocaine or amphetamines.

^This.

szymon_g
July 30th, 2011, 04:55 PM

yes. but when power-crazed cops will catch you with substances mentioned by you, you will have to explain a lot ;)
caffeine is legal; lethal amount (for a healthy man) is 12g (per day afaik)- good luck with that ;)
anyway- i wonder how does it taste :)

Bandit
July 30th, 2011, 05:08 PM

What a pleasant idea..

WHOSE AT MY FRONT DOOR!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!

grautskaahl
July 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Dunno what would be worst: a LAN party filled with people on crack or with people on serious doses of caffeine ;_;

krapp
July 30th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Sounds like a horrible idea. Caffeine is a substance too, quotidian as it may be!

If you start tripping, hope you like panic attacks.

ninjaaron
July 30th, 2011, 08:02 PM
yes. but when power-crazed cops will catch you with substances mentioned by you, you will have to explain a lot ;)
caffeine is legal; lethal amount (for a healthy man) is 12g (per day afaik)- good luck with that ;)
anyway- i wonder how does it taste :)

Well, you have a a point. Still, caffine has some of the most unpleasant side effects of any drug I've ever tried (and I tried a fair number when I was younger). That's probably why it's not a legally controlled substance... nobody would seriously want to abuse it because it's so awful.

IWantFroyo
July 30th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Dear gosh! Besides, if you like coffee enough to try this, then wouldn't you rather be able to drink a few cups of coffee a day with no side effects than half a cup of this and be on the toilet for an hour?

grautskaahl
July 30th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Dear gosh! Besides, if you like coffee enough to try this, then wouldn't you rather be able to drink a few cups of coffee a day with no side effects than half a cup of this and be on the toilet for an hour?

As OP suggested, this will probably be well embraced by LAN party geeks who are most likely used to drinking heavy amounts of coffee to stay awake for 48 hours, so they won't notice :p

Thewhistlingwind
July 30th, 2011, 09:52 PM

^This

Besides, that title BELONGED (Before they changed their recipe.) to the result of pouring a bottle of lemon juice into a full-sized bottle of light blue gatorade.