PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] I cant install to my computer

kernel32
July 25th, 2011, 08:27 AM
I found Ubuntu 1.00 desktop version on cd. I want to install. I try to boot its booted. Open anaconda. I will start the installation its give to me error. I will search in online. Many peoples see same error. Taked a picture it's not mine but same error. I create a *.iso file. I'm gonna be install on virtual box. It's installed successfully. But it's not know my graphics card. My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics card controller. Intel Core i5 sandy bridge processor graphics controller.
I have a 2 problem please solve it.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2505605459_0cd6c12a9c_o.jpg (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2505605459_0cd6c12a9c_o.jpg)
To bigger click on the picture...

MG&TL
July 25th, 2011, 08:40 AM
If you 'found' a cd, the likelihood is that it's scratched and dusty, and the computer can't read it. Burn a new one. We're on v.11.04 now :)

dirghrabadia
July 25th, 2011, 08:54 AM
If you 'found' a cd, the likelihood is that it's scratched and dusty, and the computer can't read it. Burn a new one. We're on v.11.04 now :)

+1.

Also, it would be a good idea to check its integrity before burning it.

kernel32
July 25th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Installed on virtualbox. Actually i solve it. Now i have a new problem. I installed but now i open ubuntu show loading screen then no graphics on monitor. But voice is playing. No graphics. I use Intel HD Graphics Intel core i5 sandy bridge processor graphics controller.
@MG&TL (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1320682) : Actually i dont think use ubuntu i use pardus but kde 4.5 is now stable work on my computer. Graphics crouched. Then i think use the ubuntu. I use cd case it's not dusty. I install same cd to virtualbox. Anyway Graphics not show my monitor.
My equipment :
Intel DH67BL Mother Board
Intel i5 tm sandy bridge 3.2 GHz Processor
500 GB HDD - Linux ext4 hdd -> 80 GB Part
2+2 = 4 GB Dual DDR3 RAM
Not graphics card. Processor on board graphics card. Intel HD Graphics Controller i5 sandy bridge edition controller...

kernel32
July 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I copy *.iso to my flash drive to unetbootin. It's opened. Installed. I open live ubuntu. It's know my graphics card. But Installed ubuntu is not know my graphics i think. No graphics on monitor. Please help i want to use ubuntu. Come on community! :)

MG&TL
July 25th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Just a reminder: :)

Generally, the better your posts, the better your response. I have been put off answering this thread because I found it hard to read, confusing, badly typed, and with a distinct lack of information. At least you posted your hardware. I suspect others have been too.

However, re-post, clearly stating what you are trying to do, and read it back to yourself with a clear head, and see whether you understand yourself, and if you can, I will do my best to help. Currently though, I would:

a) Ask more questions than answers

b) Probably give you a wrong solution anyway.

Read the forum guidelines for more information. I hate to sound cross, but it won't help you or us.

Good luck with the problem! :D

MG&TL
July 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Please help i want to use ubuntu.

Don't we all? Bugs when you first start is not unusual, I've had 14 crashes in my first two months (although admittedly I had very buggy hardware), but after a while you know how ubuntu 'flows' and what not to try and do. Have fun when you do get it running.

kernel32
July 26th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I'm not English not american bla bla. I dont know english very well. Tried to write something with a little bit to learn. I could install to virtualbox with iso file. If you can believe want to help users.

MG&TL
July 26th, 2011, 01:13 PM
So sorry...:(

I do wish to help, just found it a little confusing. Your English is fantastic, I thought you were a lazy native speaker.

Yep, install in VirtualBox or whatever, that way you can be sure. :)