PDA

View Full Version : Lost - Season 2 Finale!

BarfBag
May 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
Who else is excited about this? Post your predictions here.

I think the cliff hanger is going to be the timer reaching zero.

DARN YOU iTUNES! I'M WASTING WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON LOST! Anyone have a better (legal) idea? :rolleyes:

bored2k
May 23rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
I'm more into the Gilmore Girls :-) . Although I don't follow it, I did see the first three episodes where the timer was presented, so I might as well watch it so I can finally know what it finally was. But yeah, I'll stick to Gilmore Girls.

Lovechild
May 24th, 2006, 01:08 AM
I have a feeling that I'm missing something.. then again I don't own a brainnumbing device (TV).

jason.b.c
May 24th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Who else is excited about this? Post your predictions here.

I think the cliff hanger is going to be the timer reaching zero.

DARN YOU iTUNES! I'M WASTING WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON LOST! Anyone have a better (legal) idea? :rolleyes:

Well me for one..!! " Yay "

I don't know about that timer.! It's reached zero before and nothing really happened other than the one room going dark and the blue lights coming on revieling "that map"..:D

It's going to be crazy crap.! I know that..

You know why the plane crashed , right????? Do ya know?

No i think i know what the cliff hanger will be, It'll be right after we find out "Who" the others are.! Wich i'm preaty sure i already know.! ;) ( HA HA )[-(

Think about it.! , What were the other bunkers underground for?? Think.;)

jason.b.c
May 25th, 2006, 04:15 AM
I don't know about that timer.! It's reached zero before and nothing really happened other than the one room going dark and the blue lights coming on revieling "that map"..

Boy.!, Was i ever wrong.!:( Just like John..

It's going to be crazy crap.! I know that..

You know why the plane crashed , right????? Do ya know?

I was right about this one though, Electic magnet under ground brought the plane down.:o

Iandefor
May 25th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I have a feeling that I'm missing something.. then again I don't own a brainnumbing device (TV). Who needs a TV when you can buy brain-numbing content (TV Shows) off of the iTunes Music Store?