PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Problems installing software after installing 11.4 on Akoya E1312

Anne Sejer
July 16th, 2011, 06:57 PM
I have installed Ubuntu 11.4 on my Akoya E1312 and all seems to bej well until I try to open the terminal and install software. It seems to percieve all software in the repositories as corrupt? How can that be?

I try: sudo apt-get install gimp

it comes back telling me that the packages haver un fulfilled dependencies and then it lists 3 dependencies and comes back with
E: corrupt packages
(this is ofcourse all translated from Danish so the actual terminal frases in English may be a bit different, but I think the gist of the matter is conveyed.

On other attempts it just tells me that E. cant localize whatever program

Kan anyone help a lost sole - I am not a computer savy person , nbut I think I usually work pretty hard to solve my problems, I have now surfed posts and google for an entire day and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any help??

Thanks guys,
Anne

PS: All of this confusion is taking place on a AKOYA E 1312 with an AMD sempon in it (if that helps?)

Anne Sejer
July 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Aparently all I had to do was choose a different repository .... Quite a fight to figure it out though!

jerrrys
July 17th, 2011, 05:54 PM
nevermind, you got it