PDA

View Full Version : 11.04 & Only 4 Workspaces?

th1bill
July 13th, 2011, 04:04 AM
I was running 10.04 LTS with my usual 7 workspaces and had become thoroughly spoiled with it. The more I looked at 11.04 the more I knew the crybabies at the USS MS were going to Cry Me A River over this. So, I dove in and I´m getting my feet wet but there is one issue, and itś probably not an issue at all... I only have four workspaces? Can somebody give an old VIC 20 operator a shove towards where to add 3 more workspaces?

wildmanne39
July 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I was running 10.04 LTS with my usual 7 workspaces and had become thoroughly spoiled with it. The more I looked at 11.04 the more I knew the crybabies at the USS MS were going to Cry Me A River over this. So, I dove in and I´m getting my feet wet but there is one issue, and itś probably not an issue at all... I only have four workspaces? Can somebody give an old VIC 20 operator a shove towards where to add 3 more workspaces?Hi, install ccsm then go to general options in ccsm click on it at the top of the window click on desktop size you can change how many desktops you want there but do not change any other setting without a guide or you could break unity.

th1bill
July 13th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I looked at ccsm in synaptic and one item to be removed was unity so I believe I´m going to adapt. Thanks though.