PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] WPA/WPA2 PSK Aircrack-NG

Apelsin
July 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM
I recently moved from Windows to Ubuntu and I'm loving it so far, I've decided to try out aircrack-ng and WEP cracking is working for me but I was reading a thread on WPA/WPA2 PSK cracking and I got stuck on the handshake part since the computers connected to this router do not use the WiFi but an Ethernet connection. Is there a way to do this without someone connecting through wireless but through cable?

Cheers.

haqking
July 12th, 2011, 12:11 AM
I recently moved from Windows to Ubuntu and I'm loving it so far, I've decided to try out aircrack-ng and WEP cracking is working for me but I was reading a thread on WPA/WPA2 PSK cracking and I got stuck on the handshake part since the computers connected to this router do not use the WiFi but an Ethernet connection. Is there a way to do this without someone connecting through wireless but through cable?

Cheers.

I believe that due to legal issues Aircrack and such technologies are not supported here, the mods will close the thread.

there is plenty of support availabel for aircrack on the net, it is non specific to ubuntu.

good luck

Apelsin
July 12th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I believe that due to legal issues Aircrack and such technologies are not supported here, the mods will close the thread.

there is plenty of support availabel for aircrack on the net, it is non specific to ubuntu.

good luck

Oh, I was unaware of this..I found a guide to using aircrack on here so I thought it was ok. Thanks anyway :)