PDA

View Full Version : It does Email, websharing, walks, but has trouble reading, what is it?

Zerocool Djx
July 5th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Only Cause I couldn't resist, I say no more, I leave it to you to fill in the blanks. :)

:popcorn:

You are chatting with ***, an A***** Expert

Hi, my name is ******. Welcome to A****!
Hello!
Welcome to the A***** Online Store, how can I help you today?
Hey how are you tonight?
good, how are you?
I'm great, how can I help you with your online shopping?
Well,.. I heard you have a new thing out that lets you check your E-mail and such that isn't like a normal computer
Just to clarify, are you referring to the Ip*d?
yea it was a p*d
That is correct, the iP*d can not only check your emails, but you can also play games, browse the web, and watch videos all on your iP*d.
someone told me I could send out a lot of emails and share all sorts of things to everyone I know
yes i understand
How soon were you looking to purchase your iP*d?
I'm not sure, soon I suppose
how much do they cost?
Would you like the price of the refurbished iP*ds or iP*d2?
what is the difference? they both can read right?
The iP*d 2 starts at $4**, would you like a link with more information?
sure
$499 that is cheap considering they do so much.
/me clicks
[*** link]
Let me know if this link works for you.
ah, this almost looks like it but I think there is more to the one I saw the other day
Are you referring to the refurbished iP*ds?
possibly
you have a link?
Okay, one moment please.
[*** link]

The first generation Wi-Fi only iP*d 32GB starts at $4**.
hmm,.. I see I see
no this was brand new
I'm quite sure of it
These are the only iP*ds that we offer online.
You can click between both of the links that I sent you to choose the one that best fits your needs.
it has e-mail, web browsing, web cam, it can walk, but it has a problem reading, but I think the interfaces are easily connected tho
Our chat service is here to help you with the A*** Online Store. Please use this feature appropriately as we are offering this chat service to assist our customers.
Is this not where I would get a great a**** product?
I am quiet sure It was a*** that had this wonderful device, it was on TV, I am sure we can find it
How can I assist you with your online shopping?
well I am not sure, I would like to find this p*d I saw the other day
if only I could remember what the name was
I think it even does It*nes!
The links that I sent you are the only type of iP*ds that we sale.
The refurbished iP*d and the iP*d2.
I think this had a cute name,.. something like a bug
I'm here to help the best I can, but while we are chatting I ask that you please keep your responses on a professional level.
I am arn't I? I am looking for a pad
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Sigh, I'll have to look for this again, maybe the local store has one on display
I'm very excited about this product I seen
That's wonderful, if you can not find it on the A*** online store, I would recommend you calling the A*** store closest to you.
I will certainly do all that :) Sorry if you don't know what I am talking about, I try to be professional and remember everything, but I was hoping you could help me find it
Thank you for visiting the A*** Store. We appreciate your business. If you would like more help, please chat with us again.
Will do :)

Spr0k3t
July 5th, 2011, 06:51 AM
"What do you mean you didn't read the updated EULA with the latest update of itunes?"

That's actually funny they have a form response regarding any hinting of the human centiP*d on their chat. I guess they got a lot of requests for those.