PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] natty - gnome3 bluetooth does not detect my nokia n 70

rvchari
July 4th, 2011, 09:32 AM
hi,
i ve upgraded to natty 64 bit and have painstakingly re-configured my prev desktop settings (as in maverik) abd now i am held up on 2 items for which i have not found any solution.

a) bluetooth does not detect my nokia n 70 (n 70 detects my laptop but i cant send or receive any files unless it is paired)

b) alternatively when i try to send a file from nokia, it asks for pairing and i key in the pin. then the window hangs and i have to log out and log in. in bluetooth paired deviced i can find my nokia but i cant configure it to connect to the internet...

c) in office i have to connect through a proxy. i am not able to apply it system wide (as the option network proxy is not shown)

any help in this line will be helpful....

seess
July 4th, 2011, 10:30 AM
hi,
i ve upgraded to natty 64 bit and have painstakingly re-configured my prev desktop settings (as in maver4 (http://www.r4-ds-r4i.fr)k) abd now i am held up on 2 items for which i have not found any solution.
v...
the problem is 64bit, I think.
why don't you use 32bit?

rvchari
July 4th, 2011, 12:52 PM
i have to re install everything...
i wonder if thats the problem. i had tried everything with live usb and everything was functioning well. it was after this test i decided to go for a clean install and now i am having problem !

rvchari
July 4th, 2011, 12:53 PM
may be some more packages need to be installed or configured ?
in bluetooth.. i have successfully configured mobile broadband connection but the name does not show in the nm applet... how do i go about this ? and from where do i connect ?