PDA

View Full Version : Looking for distro default startup and shutdown sounds

sudoer541
July 2nd, 2011, 06:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a collection of startup and shutdown sounds of all linux distros?
I cant download every distro, so it would be great if you could direct me to a site that has the default login and logout sounds of all distros.
If there is no such site, it would be very kind of you if you attached the default start up and shutdown sounds of your distro here or somewhere else if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am looking for the default sounds only, not custom.
EDIT2: I am not picky about the version and desktop environment sounds.

Ctrl-Alt-F1
July 2nd, 2011, 06:49 AM
May I suggest: make your own. It is pretty cool when your whole computer has a theme. I had a transformers named computer, with a transformers wallpaper, a couple of years ago. On shutdown it would make the decepticon signal sound, and on boot up it would say in Glen Whitman's voice: This is my private area, my place of Zen and peace..

sudoer541
July 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
May I suggest: make your own. It is pretty cool when your whole computer has a theme. I had a transformers named computer, with a transformers wallpaper, a couple of years ago. On shutdown it would make the decepticon signal sound, and on boot up it would say in Glen Whitman's voice: This is my private area, my place of Zen and peace..

Please read my first post carefully! :P
I am not looking for custom sounds, but for the default startup and shutdown sounds of every [major] distro.

could you kindly upload your distro's default startup and shutdown sounds here?

I want to make a collection. :lolflag:

sudoer541
July 3rd, 2011, 01:26 AM
umm...anyone?

sudoer541
July 3rd, 2011, 09:31 PM
awww.thats so sad! :( cant you people help me?

dyltman
July 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
If you don't find anything from google, I doubt you'll find anything.

Aquix
July 3rd, 2011, 10:12 PM
I've seen some on youtube if you don't mind the quality