PDA

View Full Version : Do you still use MySpace?

brawnypandora0
June 28th, 2011, 04:51 AM
I prefer it over facebook because it's more customizable--I can do more plus I learned CSS with it. There's many reasons why it's in decline, but I think the biggest is just that facebook is more dumbed down--there's no available customization and so users easily conform.

Superkoop
June 28th, 2011, 04:53 AM
MySpace? huh?

CraigPaleo
June 28th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Not in a long time. Everyone important to me moved to Facebook and so did I.

Paqman
June 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
They say your mind deliberately forgets things that are traumatic and painful. I think that's what mine has done about the horror that was Myspace.

Actually that's not true, I think I did see a nice looking Myspace page once.

Once.

doorknob60
June 28th, 2011, 07:04 AM
I never liked it or used it before, it always seemed stupid to me, at that time MSN was the way I usually contacted my friends. Myspace, just, meh. Facebook though, I like and it makes sense to me, seems more useful and practical, don't know how to describe iit, but you get what I mean.

Zerocool Djx
June 28th, 2011, 07:32 AM
It took me forever to to the switch from My|_____|, to Facebook. I didn't understand it at first and I was living in the mountains of Vermont when it came out. I didn't think it was going to be this large in such a short amount of time. I cancelled my accound with My|___| a year ago.

PCaddicted
June 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I don't use social networks.

FlameReaper
June 28th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I consider the days when I had a MySpace as my "stupidity days."

Granted, I learned valuable lessons from these days the hard way. By being retarded myself ;P

XubuRoxMySox
June 28th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Once I considered getting on Facebook, but all the other kids at school could talk about nothing else but who did what on Facebook. Way too much drama. It seems to me that Facebook/MySpace/whatever is nothing but a conduit/amplifier/broadcast media for gossip. So I never bothered with them. The closest thing I have to an internet "presence" besides forum profiles is my li'l mini-blog (links below). Skip the drama, stay above the gossiping and rumormongering. Just say no to "social networking!"

-Robin

BrokenKingpin
June 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Myspace is decent for sampling new music... other than that I don't see what it offers over other social networking sites.