PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Installation problem :S:S:S

Cagio
June 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Hi everybody, I need some help :S...that's the situation.

I wanted to install Xubuntu on a old Celeron Pc which runs xp, so i've downloaded the iso image file, i've mounted it, once mounted i've choosen the second option that says "Install into Windows"(maybe my translation from italian it's wrong), anyway i've clicked on the second option and the installation process begun.

Once finished i've restarted the pc, but when it turned on, i can't select which OS i want to run because my keybord seems not working...

how can I fix this ? HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP :S

sanderd17
June 27th, 2011, 12:06 PM
If it's a USB keyboard, you might need to go into the BIOS and enable "legacy USB support" or something like that.

If that doesn't work, than the easiest solution will be to get a USB to ps2 connector, they are really cheap.

Cagio
June 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM
If it's a USB keyboard, you might need to go into the BIOS and enable "legacy USB support" or something like that.

If that doesn't work, than the easiest solution will be to get a USB to ps2 connector, they are really cheap.

i've founded the "USB legacy support" and turned onto Enable...now i'm waiting for the restart :S

Cagio
June 27th, 2011, 12:18 PM
i've founded the "USB legacy support" and turned onto Enable...now i'm waiting for the restart :S

it works XD thanks dude :)

sanderd17
June 27th, 2011, 12:19 PM
No problem, please mark your thread as solved with the thread tools.

Cagio
June 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM
no problem, please mark your thread as solved with the thread tools.

>:o done sir !!!! X)