PDA

View Full Version : 25 hours CEH training

haqking
June 23rd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Thought i would post this here, was originally gonna put it in the security discussion forum but it is generic and not Linux specific so...

anyone out there who is interested in attaining there CEH can view online for 21 days after registering for free the complete SHON HARRIS CEH series of instructional videos.

The videos to buy are over 1200 dollars.

once you register you get 21 days only to view them but you can register with different details after that time if you want. There is no security attached to the details form so you can enter what you like as long as you have a valid email address to use.

http://www.logicalsecurity.com/resources/resources_videos.html

click on any view video link and you will get the register form.

then once you have access you can view all the videos and more....in the ethical hacking and countermeasures series there is over 25 hours of viewing ;-)

I am sure plenty of people here are familiar with Shon Harris and Logical security, good videos though the guy doing them is a bit unanimated, it covers the CEH syallbus well and is good for people wanting to certify in the entry level Security/CEH arena.

enjoy

Dangertux
June 23rd, 2011, 11:12 PM
Great link , very informative stuff.

Hopefully people will take the opportunity to educate themselves more about infosec. It always seems to be a mysterious gray area that scares the hell out of people lol. :-)

EDIT : OMG lol...The ARP Poisoning video is epic. YES! I AM THE HOST YOU'RE LOOKING FOR! I love these guys...Thanks again for the link.

haqking
June 23rd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Sweet...enjoy ;-)