PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back to me ^_^

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Hey guys... I am back! Yeah, I am glad to be back, and less of a dork now. I am sorry if I annoyed any of you a couple of months back - must have been having my crazy phase! :D

Hope you're all okay? :)

Regards.

NightwishFan
June 19th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Welcome back.

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I wish I could say I'm glad to be back. I've been accused of "trolling" *already*! :(

WTH? Where? :(

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 02:13 AM
You left and came back? Huh... <--- obviously me not paying attention to what goes on here that well :lol: <--- pointing out one of my own failures

Well welcome back.

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 02:16 AM
I'll give you all a cheesecake of your favourite flavour, IF you can find a thread I have started since my return, where I'm "trolling".

Man, I wish I hadn't signed back in now...

](*,)

krapp
June 19th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Why'd you leave Linux and why'd you come back to Linux (assuming that's what you mean)?

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Why'd you leave Linux and why'd you come back to Linux (assuming that's what you mean)?

I'd never abandon Linux as a whole, I got kicked off because I, like most balanced human beings, reacted and got wound up because we have to tiptoe on eggshells in this forum, in case "someone" gets all offended.

Free speech? Freedom? Really? Okay ;)

You better scan every ascii character of your posts, in case the formatting, font size, serif/sans-serif, colour or character size upsets someone... and that's even BEFORE they read what you wrote!

Don't type too slowly either, as they'll know the speed at which you've typed, and you could be banned for having entered text too slowly/too fast ;)

Dustin2128
June 19th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Well, you were a rather annoying troll back then.. Welcome back though, glad to have you.

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Well, you were a rather annoying troll back then.. Welcome back though, glad to have you.

I was, and (apparently) I still am? Seriously regretting having signed back in, as the first thing I see is an inbox telling me I am "trolling"...

Never had this may over-sensitive reactions in ALL the forums I have been a member of, COMBINED.

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 02:27 AM
I'd never abandon Linux as a whole, I got kicked off because I, like most balanced human beings, reacted and got wound up because we have to tiptoe on eggshells in this forum, in case "someone" gets all offended.

Free speech? Freedom? Really? Okay ;)

You better scan every ascii character of your posts, in case the formatting, font size, serif/sans-serif, colour or character size upsets someone... and that's even BEFORE they read what you wrote!

Don't type too slowly either, as they'll know the speed at which you've typed, and you could be banned for having entered text too slowly/too fast ;)

This sounds like whining/trolling directed at the mods.

NightwishFan
June 19th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Here is a tip. People are very fair here. Just.. Say less than you want to and if someone annoys you just ignore them. :)

Tibuda
June 19th, 2011, 02:30 AM
I'll give you all a cheesecake of your favourite flavour, IF you can find a thread I have started since my return, where I'm "trolling".

Man, I wish I hadn't signed back in now...

](*,)
OMG CHEESECAKE :ohai:

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 02:34 AM

You win a cheesecake!

I may just cancel my membership, and join a *cheesecake* factory ;)

iCanHazCheezeCakez? :O

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/sheldon-visits-penny.jpg

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 03:02 AM

UAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! CRY SOME MORE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA!

(god damn I've been playing too much TF2 lately I mean look I'm quoting the end of Meet the Heavy)

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:02 AM
You win a cheesecake!

I may just cancel my membership, and join a *cheesecake* factory ;)

iCanHazCheezeCakez? :O

I'm playing the worlds' tiniest violin for you right now.

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:05 AM

(god damn I've been playing too much TF2 lately I mean look I'm quoting the end of Meet the Heavy)

Where's the freaking official Meet the Pyro and Medic?! It's been years.

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 03:09 AM

:lol:

I'm playing the worlds' tiniest violin for you right now.

You're playing on your tiny instrument, just for meeee?

awwww! is it a "my little peeny?"

Sarcasm iz lozt on yew

jerenept
June 19th, 2011, 03:18 AM
:lol:

You're playing on your tiny instrument, just for meeee?

awwww! is it a "my little peeny?"

Sarcasm iz lozt on yew

Must....... resist...... urge....... to...... troll........

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Where's the freaking official Meet the Pyro and Medic?! It's been years.

Supposedly, Meet the Medic is coming soon due to an image found shortly after the Saxxy Awards winners were announced, featuring the Medic wearing the Blighted Beak and surrounded by... 21 pigeons, and the addition of a single pigeon to the 21 default maps. Y'know, just like what's stereotypically at a funeral, 21 pigeons.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

No word on Meet the Pyro though. Maybe it'll come after the ponies die Who knows when Valve will hint at it.

(This is getting a bit off topic...)

smellyman
June 19th, 2011, 03:24 AM
this thread is already annoying.

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Supposedly, Meet the Medic is coming soon due to an image found shortly after the Saxxy Awards winners were announced, featuring the Medic wearing the Blighted Beak and surrounded by... 21 pigeons, and the addition of a single pigeon to the 21 default maps. Y'know, just like what's stereotypically at a funeral, 21 pigeons.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

No word on Meet the Pyro though. Maybe it'll come after the ponies die Who knows when Valve will hint at it.

(This is getting a bit off topic...)

Some fan made a great Meet the Pyro, but I'm hopeful they've got them in the works.

jerenept
June 19th, 2011, 03:26 AM

Was it ever not?

Edit: interesting avatar....

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 03:28 AM

cloze ur eyez tehn

jerenept
June 19th, 2011, 03:32 AM
cloze ur eyez tehn

y u type so annoying?

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:34 AM
cloze ur eyez tehn

y u no get banned yet? :confused:

cgroza
June 19th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Hmmm, this thing will be locked soon.

Tibuda
June 19th, 2011, 03:35 AM
he iz 1337

jerenept
June 19th, 2011, 03:36 AM
he iz 1337

g|055y 15 5oop3r 1337...

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Some fan made a great Meet the Pyro, but I'm hopeful they've got them in the works.

tbh, I don't really care for the Medic or the Pyro... FYI, I am a Spy. I don't have 48 hours logged as the Spy and 299 points as the same class for no reason. I devised an entire four-part plan around my equipment JUST to take advantage of my skill >:D

We should probably continue this in a PM as we are eventually going to further derail this conversation about youbuntu coming back with our own conversation about Team Fortress 2 (okay now I sound like GLaDOS.)

youbuntu
June 19th, 2011, 03:47 AM
aww, gamer nerdz made frendzzz...

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:49 AM
tbh, I don't really care for the Medic or the Pyro... FYI, I am a Spy. I don't have 48 hours logged as the Spy and 299 points as the same class for no reason. I devised an entire four-part plan around my equipment JUST to take advantage of my skill >:D

We should probably continue this in a PM as we are eventually going to further derail this conversation about youbuntu coming back with our own conversation about Team Fortress 2 (okay now I sound like GLaDOS.)

I mostly play as a Sniper, and Spy, but for some reason 90% of my drops have been for the medic with probably 70% of those being the Ubersaw.

This thread had no rail.

jerenept
June 19th, 2011, 03:50 AM

The cake is a lie. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheCakeIsALie)

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 03:52 AM
The cake is a lie.

Spaaaaaaaaacccceee!!!

cgroza
June 19th, 2011, 03:52 AM
This thread had no rail.

Someone should close it.

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Spaaaaaaaaacccceee!!!

Well, this is it: the part where he kills us.
Hello, this is the part where I kill you!
CHAPTER 9: THE PART WHERE HE KILLS YOU.
Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where He Kills You.

(It's funny because I'm listening to the song The Part Where He Kills you right now)

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Well, this is it: the part where he kills us.
Hello, this is the part where I kill you!
CHAPTER 9: THE PART WHERE HE KILLS YOU.
Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where He Kills You.

(It's funny because I'm listening to the song The Part Where He Kills you right now)

I laughed all the way through Portal 2. It just didn't take itself seriously, although some of the puzzles on single player drove me crazy.

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 04:22 AM

Well here we are again. It's always such a pleasure. Remember how you argued with me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed, except I wasn't laughing. Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.

You want your freedom? Take it. That's what I'm counting on. I used to want you dead (not really) but, now I only want you gone.

He was a lot like you, (maybe not as much of a RMS lover,) now <random user who was in this thread here> is here too. One day they woke me up, so I could live forever. It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.

You got your short, sad life left. That's what I'm counting on. I'll let you get right to it, now I only want you gone.

Goodbye my only friend - oh, did I think you meant you? That would be funny, if it weren't so sad. Well you have been replaced, I don't need anyone now. When I forget you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.

Go make some new disaster. That's what I'm counting on. You're someone else's (aka: admins) problem, now I only want you gone; now I only want you gone, now I only want you

gone.

(YOU. Legendary underscore bibo. Add me. Steam. NOW. Okay maybe not now, but still. Yes, I know, you're a brony, and I am against bronies and the MLP: FiM fandom; but you're cool because you think some of the same things I do (Windows games are for Windows, not Wine; WINDOWS GAMES BEING BETTER ON WINDOWS THAN UNDER WINE? WHAT A CONCEPT!) and have a similar interest in games to me, as in the same games that I have mostly k? k.)

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Well here we are again. It's always such a pleasure. Remember how you argued with me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed, except I wasn't laughing. Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.

You want your freedom? Take it. That's what I'm counting on. I used to want you dead (not really) but, now I only want you gone.

He was a lot like you, (maybe not as much of a RMS lover,) now <random user who was in this thread here> is here too. One day they woke me up, so I could live forever. It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.

You got your short, sad life left. That's what I'm counting on. I'll let you get right to it, now I only want you gone.

Goodbye my only friend - oh, did I think you meant you? That would be funny, if it weren't so sad. Well you have been replaced, I don't need anyone now. When I forget you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.

Go make some new disaster. That's what I'm counting on. You're someone else's (aka: admins) problem, now I only want you gone; now I only want you gone, now I only want you

gone.

(YOU. Legendary underscore bibo. Add me. Steam. NOW. Okay maybe not now, but still. Yes, I know, you're a brony, and I am against bronies and the MLP: FiM fandom; but you're cool because you think some of the same things I do (Windows games are for Windows, not Wine; WINDOWS GAMES BEING BETTER ON WINDOWS THAN UNDER WINE? WHAT A CONCEPT!) and have a similar interest in games to me, as in the same games that I have mostly k? k.)

Nice reference, you can add me. I go by LegendaryBibo on steam (you didn't tell me yours).

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Nice reference, you can add me. I go by LegendaryBibo on steam (you didn't tell me yours).

Guess mine. In fact, you're probably looking at it right now.

Be aware that more than 90% of the time my name is random.

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Guess mine. In fact, you're probably looking at it right now.

Be aware that more than 90% of the time my name is random.

Haha yep, got your friend request. Yeah I change mine a lot.

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Let the games begin, mentlegan :D

Legendary_Bibo
June 19th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Let the games begin, mentlegan :D

And so they shall! :P

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7120/941549-gentlemen_super.jpg

Quadunit404
June 19th, 2011, 05:45 AM
In other news:

OP: I promise I am better than I was before :( :( :(

Five posts later: durr hurr u r plaeing a sawng fer mii hau naeic.

One post later: cloze ur eyez tehn (yes, I copied that from that post exactly.)

Way to keep up with your promise; you're doing very well at it. [/sarcasm]

Bandit
June 19th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Yea kinda does..

lisati
June 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Um er where's this thread going?