PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] i am looking for Basilisk 2 for my ubuntu

staressent
June 16th, 2011, 06:53 PM
ok let me explain. i had a perfectly working XP up until a week ago when it compleatly crashed. (screw windows) i now have returned to the ubuntu i stated about two years ago but do to lack of internet couldn't get working properly. so now i have a primitive Version 9 or 10 ubuntu that is not conected to internet.
my predicament is that i am trying to instal Basilisk 2 onto it but i have to transfer it there from another computer (a windows Vista) all i have to transfer it with is a USB drive (size is not a proablum) i want a simpul set of instuctions that tell me to just click to download all these files (gtk is needed) and then i need instilaton instuctions too.
I do NOT want any links that tell me to go from place to place just a simpul set of downlaods and instuctions so i can get it set up.
thank you
(i already have the rom from my old Mac and i will also need the software to set up dsk files for it)

staressent
June 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM
Hello Dose any one out there have a heart i know that you people have been seing this could you at least answer me with a simpul answer any thing is helpfull.
Oh and i also need GTK to run it don't i if you could provide a nice easy download to that too that would help.
(and if there are any old fasioned Gamers out there who have heared of Realmz I am looking for the registration codes for that and divinity and would appreciate if you could share them with me Via e-mail (staressent_of_pingara@yahoo.com) thank you)

Frogs Hair
June 22nd, 2011, 02:07 AM
Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10 are no longer supported , so if you have either of them you need to do a clean installation of 10.04 because it is supported for quite a while yet. See the link for available ports.
http://basilisk.cebix.net/