PDA

View Full Version : What if...(read more)

drfalkor
May 17th, 2006, 07:38 AM
What if I have installed Windows XP on Richard Stallman's personal/home computer.. I wounder what he would do, or say ? :rolleyes:

mostwanted
May 17th, 2006, 07:45 AM
"What the hell are you doing in my house...?"

briancurtin
May 17th, 2006, 07:46 AM
probably call the cops, as you are an intruder in his house.

Iandefor
May 17th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Get the holy water of St. GNUcius?

After he wandered into whatever room housed his computer and said "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing here?!", that is.

drfalkor
May 17th, 2006, 08:19 AM
If I was hes son then,.. and then installed windows xp on hes computer ! 8)

woedend
May 17th, 2006, 08:25 AM
by you being his son that implies that he would have 'been' with a woman...simply not logical...
arg but in all seriousness, I thought this guy didn't have a house or is that a rumor?

prizrak
May 17th, 2006, 10:05 AM
I think RMS would have a heart attack. Also is it just me or does the Linux community dislike RMS? (I know I do but I won't bother with my reasons).

kanem
May 17th, 2006, 10:19 AM
I think RMS would have a heart attack. Also is it just me or does the Linux community dislike RMS? (I know I do but I won't bother with my reasons).
No, I think he's great. We wouldn't have all this Free stuff if it weren't for him.

And there's a fair chance that Windows won't run on his computer. He's probably into some alternative architecture. But I don't know...

drfalkor
May 17th, 2006, 02:26 PM
I think Richard S would say:
"HOLY ****!! ](*,) :evil: :-# :-# :confused: :neutral: :-? :-? "

briancurtin
May 17th, 2006, 04:20 PM
im pretty sure he would just call the cops

jason.b.c
May 17th, 2006, 04:35 PM
by you being his son that implies that he would have 'been' with a woman...simply not logical...
arg but in all seriousness, I thought this guy didn't have a house or is that a rumor?

Woah.!, Burn baby.:rolleyes: