PDA

View Full Version : EVE Online - Who plays it ?

wambo
May 31st, 2011, 02:06 PM
So which of you play EVE Online?

PCaddicted
May 31st, 2011, 03:05 PM
What's this?

psusi
May 31st, 2011, 04:53 PM
I finally managed to rid myself of that addiction 6 months ago.

unknownPoster
May 31st, 2011, 10:55 PM
I do. :P

Artemis3
June 1st, 2011, 03:36 AM
It's a second job... a Virtual one :P
I got an email from CCP giving me 4 free hours to turn my 3bil ISKs of spare cash i left in my wallet into playtime, but then i would need to farm to keep playing, in short a job... -_-

For various reasons, i can't afford monthly paying for games anymore, and the time demanded by Eve is big; you just can't do any casual gaming there, you need a full time commitment or lose any chance to survive; and that when there is no meta gaming involved, such as infiltrating someone to disband your 3000+ppl 5yo corp...

Some other games, at least let you do a 1 time payment for content, and its yours forever.

wambo
June 1st, 2011, 11:55 AM
If you play post up your character name so I can add you in game ! :)

wishyjr
June 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM
i do from time to time, my username is: Wishy IV

marios88
June 1st, 2011, 02:57 PM
I tried it once but not liked it

Throne777
June 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM
Can't get the bugger to work under Wine, despite following the tutorials to the letter.

Jwiere03
June 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Guy I used to work with LOVED it. Was always trying to ge me to play but I don't play any computer or video games. If I am on the computer it is either browsing the web or working on some form of web development or promotion. But this guy was like your stereotypical gamer, he was 30 years old, lived with his parents and worked for his dad. Had moved out a couple of times but never lasted more then a few months and never had anymore success working at other jobs.He did get my friend to try it but I don't think he played that much.

I think his name was Milkingparlor or something (dad owned a dairy farm).