PDA

View Full Version : Open Source 'Study'.

LubindaMaim
May 11th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Hi I'm a student going through my first year at university, enjoying the pleasures of a compulsory module I would rather not do. As part of this module I'm required, to do a presentation on a topic of choice (of course I choose open source), but that requires getting actually contributors(programming, documentation, artwork, answering questions, bug reporting etc) to answer.

So I'm asking any contributors with at most 10 minutes to fill in a quick 9 question surveymonkey survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9QN3GQ6. It is not serious, just something I have to do, thanks to any participants in advanced.

Also would love ideas on where I can get a few more participants, got two from one post on #ubuntu-offtopic (avoiding the 'topic' channels) last night, I'll try there again tomorrow so I don't spam the place with something even I don't see as important but again have to do.

Legendary_Bibo
May 12th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Done with finals...sooo I don't feel like answering a quiz but I guess I'll do it in between sessions of Angry birds (It's on freaking Chrome now!)

LubindaMaim
May 12th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Thanks! :D

Bandit
May 12th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Done with finals...sooo I don't feel like answering a quiz but I guess I'll do it in between sessions of Angry birds (It's on freaking Chrome now!)

I completed my last final yesterday in PHP.. I aint answering nothing for no one.. /time for a break!!

LubindaMaim
May 15th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks to the people who participated so far, but I need a few more so bump.

Dustin2128
May 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Lucky. They're stretching my finals over 3 weeks to "avoid test exhaustion". Anyway, yeah I'll take the survey.

LubindaMaim
May 15th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks.

Johnsie
May 15th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Good luck when you kids get jobs and won't have long breaks every few months ;-)