PDA

View Full Version : Looking for beta testers for our new Linux software

Andrew_Donnelly
May 11th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Hi,
I was recommended by a Linux forum to share this on Ubuntu Forums. Basically, we provide a freeware desktop sharing program (Mikogo) which is so far available on Win and Mac. We have just released the latest version of our software, which is still in beta, and we are about to now release a Linux version of the new software. This will also go through a beta stage and therefore we're looking for Linux fans who would be interested in assisting with the beta testing. We posted a blog post about our Linux beta testing on our website, but we primarily receive Win and Mac visitors to our website, no doubt because we haven't offered a Linux version until now.
Nevertheless, we have received countless requests from people who want to see a Linux version of our software. So we know people would like to see us release it and we are keen to get it out ASAP.
Consequently, i'm hoping to find some people who would be interested in supporting our Linux development by being a beta tester. If you are keen, please visit this blog post and follow the sign up link:
http://www.mikogo.com/2011/04/21/mikogo-linux-beta-testers/
We will then contact you as soon as it is available.

If you have any questions about our software, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if this is not the most appropriate location on Ubuntu Forums and I should move it to another area, please let me know

Cheers!
Andrew