PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] windows not showing corractly

KvZoN
May 10th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Since I install 11.04 many windows, especelly the one of naitilus go blank when i open or change it size, this happen with all the applications, and i have to fight constantly with this changing the size of the differents windows till the image appears again, but many of them i cant maximise it cuz it goes blank, i dont know if this is happening to someone else.

AMD Turion 64 x2
Ubuntu 11.04 64x
Nvidia GeForce 7150M

sanderd17
May 10th, 2011, 10:05 PM
What happens if you drop to the gnome compatibility mode?

just select that mode in the login screen, just before you type your password.

KvZoN
May 11th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Compability mode doesnt show in the options on the login screen, it appears like Ubuntu Classic and other options liek that

sanderd17
May 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Sorry, wrong terms then. Did you try any of the others?

nealaustin
May 12th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Since I install 11.04 many windows, especelly the one of naitilus go blank when i open or change it size, this happen with all the applications, and i have to fight constantly with this changing the size of the differents windows till the image appears again, but many of them i cant maximise it cuz it goes blank, i dont know if this is happening to someone else.

AMD Turion 64 x2
Ubuntu 11.04 64x
Nvidia GeForce 7150M

I am having the same problem especially with Firefox, Evolution and Nautilus. This happens on my 64 bit machine and not on my netbook. Until now it hasn't happened with Chromium.