PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Probelms with Ubuntu

dare2010
May 9th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Hi, I had install Ubuntu 10.10 various times. But in the end of the installation process when ask for restart, it freezes. Then when I turn on my laptop it works fine. But when i try to restart my laptop freezes. This is not happening when I shut down my computer. Also, sometimes when i boot my laptop, immediately after I log in my computer also freezes and the sound when I log in it's repeating to infinity. I have LAPTOP ASUS K50IE with 4GB RAM DDR3, and Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. Please help me to solve these problems!

dare2010
May 9th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hi, I had install Ubuntu 10.10 various times. But in the end of the installation process when ask for restart, it freezes. Then when I turn on my laptop it works fine. But when i try to restart my laptop freezes. This is not happening when I shut down my computer. Also, sometimes when i boot my laptop, immediately after I log in my computer also freezes and the sound when I log in it's repeating to infinity. I have LAPTOP ASUS K50IE with 4GB RAM DDR3, and Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. Please help me to solve these problems! Thanks in advance!!!