PDA

View Full Version : Fedora tried it, but coming back to Ubuntu

ade234uk
May 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
I thought I would give Fedora a spin. I have used it for 3 days now. Yes its nice, but something is missing for me. I don't know what it is, but I miss Ubuntu.

Ubuntu feels like a comfortable pair of slippers to me, so I am downloading Unity now.

The reason I write this is because, this is what used to happen to me when I decided to give Ubuntu a spin whilst being a full time Windows user. Something would always be missing and it never felt right and I always went back.

It just goes to show how good Ubuntu is in any form.

I must admit you have a problem with Ubuntu, someone always has a solution. You can get it sorted out. If the community cannot help you, then Google can. That's one of the big differences. Stick with it.

jhonan
May 3rd, 2011, 05:12 PM
You go swanning off for three days, and you think you can just waltz back into our lives? - To be honest I've had enough of your flings.

:lol:

satanselbow
May 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
You go swanning off for three days, and you think you can just waltz back into our lives? - To be honest I've had enough of your flings.

:lolflag:

Talk about in through the out door :popcorn:

_outlawed_
May 3rd, 2011, 07:11 PM

http://thefuturebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/why-so-serious1.jpg