Transfer contacts

This methods is done via the mobile phone. follow these steps

Turn Bluetooth on both PC and Mobile
Pair your devices
On your mobile go to Contacts
Select the Contact you wish to transfer to your PC
Go to Options-Send Business Card-Via Bluetooth
This will send your contact to the public folder of your PC
The file will be a *.vcf file which can be imported into your mail client such as Evolution using the File-Import-Import a single file.
Or you can transfer all of your Contacts over and cat them into one large contact.vcf file and import them that way.

What your Bluetooth Manager will not do is transfer your Calendar information. Nothing will other that NOKIA PC Suite for PC or MAC. You can stuff around until your eyes bleed trying to set up SyncML and such. The only real benefit you will get is that you will learn a lot about Syncing Data but little gain with regards to transferring Calendar information or Contacts . Other than the work around that I have highlighted here.

But for those who are desperate to have there Calendar information on there PC using Ubuntu here's a work around.

You will need a Windows / Mac PC with NOKIA PC Suite installed
You do not have to have Outlook installed
Connect your NOKIA 6120c to your PC
Open NOKIA PC Suite
On your mobile place your Mobile in PC Suite mode - Not Data
Now from your NOKIA SUITE - BACKUP YOUR NOKIA PHONE. Make sure you take note of the backup path **warning you will lose your contacts if you have them selected on your Mobile to be synced. I have not tried turn off contacts sync to avoid data lose as I actually lost my contacts - You have been warned. You can recover by restoring your backup. But please be warned that you may of lost all of your contacts at this point in time. :( ***
Download a small program called NOKI
Install it under wine on your Ubuntu PC
On your Windows PC copy the backed up file to usb
Then on your Ubuntu computer run Noki on the Under Wine.
In the Noki program go to Calendar -double click and on each file right click and restore.
This files can all be restored and joined using cat and then imported into your Calendaring program.

So now you should have all the things you need on your PC under Ubuntu - Contacts - Calendar - and files.

I turfed my phone and went to Samsung Tablet Android. Now I sync directly with Google mail. Which keeps my Evolution mail on my PC Ubuntu up to date - WIN WIN.