PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

ki4jgt
April 29th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Hey guys,
I know I've been on here longer than some of you, and others I haven't. For those of you who have read my more recent posts. I want to apologize if I offended anyone. It wasn't my intention in the least. I've flying straight all my life (Going my own path), and several people put me down for that. Criticizing me, antagonizing me, and you get the picture, all because they made decisions which didn't allow them the same opportunities as myself (Whether they believed these were the only descisions they could make or they just let go like I did, I do not know). Last year I finally let it get to me, and it felt like my heart was literally ripped out. I started interpreting everyone who discredited me as the same way these people were. I literally became one of those people. I hated everything I had once loved. If I offended anyone here. I am sorry, and wish for the best from here on. I've been praying tonight and I remember a little of who I was. I'm not perfect, but I do have my own ideas and I should honor others who challenge those ideas. They only allow me to strengthen my own. Thanks guys, and have a great day/night.

KiwiNZ
April 29th, 2011, 06:33 AM
To err is human, to forgive is also human. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes, we all have regrets, that is what makes us who we are the good the bad.

I am sure no one here holds a grudge or holds ill will .

lisati
April 29th, 2011, 06:36 AM
I am sure no one here holds a grudge or holds ill will .
^^This

Irihapeti
April 29th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I'll add +1 to that.

We all have our places of dark shadow. To acknowledge that and resolve to climb out of it deserves respect.

You have mine.