PDA

View Full Version : [lubuntu] A Weird image is displayed on my desktop

kamaru44ken
April 29th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Here's what happened.
I was running firefox when an update to Autopager and Greasemonkey was recommended. I updated those plugins and afterwards, A weird screenshot of a Firefox browser running in an old Ubuntu (I think its 8.10) is displayed on the lower right side of my desktop. Whenever I opened an application where its background is white, that weird image appears. I tried to make a screenshot of it but it doesn't appear. So here's the description of the image:
The window title says autopager - Google Search - Mozilla Firefox
The back button, reload home, autopager (which is next to home) are enabled while the forward button is disabled. There are two tabs with the first tab currently active. Inside this tab is a google search result showing the feature of autopager (the page break with the green up and down buttons). At the bottom right corner is a Big and bold Replay text with a green circle and an arrow under the text. I tried disabling and uninstalling both autopager and greasemonkey plugins but the image is still displayed. This image is also displayed even when I open other applications like gEdit. Its location is static. Any help please?

kamaru44ken
April 29th, 2011, 05:58 AM
I even tried uninstalling both firefox and google-chrome but the image is still there.