PDA

View Full Version : [other] Lenovo Z460

jielg97
April 21st, 2011, 08:42 AM
Lenovo Z460A - ITH (D) the machine configuration, adopt the i3 comparative mainstream 370 processor and G310M alone - show, suitable for the current mainstream online entertainment, but also the exterior also very for young people like, not like previous G series so inflexible, the machine performance is very good, and the current price is favourable.

http://www.fightcon.com/files/articles/3e313b9badf1263T.jpg

Due to the height of the body weight user of concern, everybody Z460 attention and the affection lenovo is beyond words. Z360, z460 fuselage design is very fine thin, keyboard palm aluminum magnesium alloys benito application material, because this equipment accepts favour. NVIDIA GeForce G310M machine collocation of the independent video card, have no wrong in performance of performance, adopted by KuRui the released 370M dual-core processor i3 -.

Lenovo IdeaPad Z460A series notebook adopted black membrane cover, in print process caused from material qualitative respect adopted engineering plastic material, on cost reduced; But the keyboard part adopts a suspension of magnesium alloy aluminum keyboard surface, anti-wear corrosion, 100% full size keyboard design, coupled with the unique design, and maintain the key caps the lenovo high quality feel, tactile keyboard ergonomic design. Equipped with 14 inches 16:9 LED backlighting the golden ratio WXGA screen, above 30 million high photographic camera built-in, and has to support safety easy-to-use face recognition function, quite thorough.

Lenovo IdeaPad Z460A - ITH (D) notebook adopted Intel Core i3 - high frequency 370M dual-core processor, 2.4 GHz, 3M investigations, pitched worthy three-level cache the Intel chipset, showing the HM55 adopt independent nVidia Geforce 310M graphics, the machine configuration is good. DDR3 memory, with standard 2GB 500GB hard drive and support SuperMulti liquor of DVD burners, double burn preinstalled Windows 7 Home Basic operating system.

In this paper Laptop Keyboard, reproduced please indicate the source from www.laptopkeyboardshop.net (http://www.laptopkeyboardshop.net)。