PDA

View Full Version : Caution ; phishing site spoofing google

d3v1150m471c
April 20th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I ran a across a clever phising attack today. If you've received an email from someone you know, or an instant message or the like with a link to an iqtest or something similar do not use it. This phishing site is suggesting it is an iqtest and instead takes you to a fake google homepage. anything you use or search afterwards is being redirected through the attack site. IE: your passwords, usernames, online banking, you name it, are being collected by these attack sites using those iqtest urls.

*Note - if this is in the wrong forum i apologize. please move it.

Icehuck
April 20th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I ran a across a clever phising attack today. If you've received an email from someone you know, or an instant message or the like with a link to an iqtest or something similar do not use it. This phishing site is suggesting it is an iqtest and instead takes you to a fake google homepage. anything you use or search afterwards is being redirected through the attack site. IE: your passwords, usernames, online banking, you name it, are being collected by these attack sites using those iqtest urls.

*Note - if this is in the wrong forum i apologize. please move it.

You should report it to the abuse department for that network.

d3v1150m471c
April 20th, 2011, 10:52 PM
You should report it to the abuse department for that network.

already on it. I've been monitoring it but it changes domains and ip's fairly frequently. It's gathering info and then sending the link from various hacked messenger accounts.