PDA

View Full Version : ridiculous reviews

alaukikyo
April 5th, 2011, 05:21 PM
i was seeing a motorola xoom review(on tv) and it had a ridiculous person come there at the end and dish out crap like "This is not for 3 year olds. for eg a 3 year will be able to use iPad 2 but will not be able to use motorola xoom"

share any ridiculous reviews you saw or read .

LowSky
April 5th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I hate reviews that are supposedly non-biased. Like anything by Consumer Reports.
Just working for these groups means you have some sort of bias, the person who hired you had to like you and that is bias. it explains why a certain car, bread, paint, etc. are all liked by the same group of people, even when the consumer market or industry decide differently.

youbuntu
April 5th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I hate reviews that are supposedly non-biased. Like anything by Consumer Reports.
Just working for these groups means you have some sort of bias, the person who hired you had to like you and that is bias. it explains why a certain car, bread, paint, etc. are all liked by the same group of people, even when the consumer market or industry decide differently.

All perfectly true ^

My Dad goes by "Which?" magazine in the UK, and won't hear a bad word said about them :?

Meh. The Xoom is the tablet I want, it looks incredible (read: => iPad) and why would your 3 year old be using a tablet anyway? :lol: