PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here know anything about statistics?

hoppipolla
April 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Sorry, another University-related thread from me!! lol

It's just I have a very important statistics assessment I need to do for my course, but my course is just Anthropology and I'm really struggling with such a maths-based piece of work, and the deadline is becoming very close now :(

If anyone might be able to help me that would be VERY appreciated - it's only 9 questions long and if I do well in it I might actually pass this year! lol

Thanks so much,

Hoppi! :)

Philsoki
April 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
Dude...

Sean Moran
April 3rd, 2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry, another University-related thread from me!! lol

It's just I have a very important statistics assessment I need to do for my course, but my course is just Anthropology and I'm really struggling with such a maths-based piece of work, and the deadline is becoming very close now :(

If anyone might be able to help me that would be VERY appreciated - it's only 9 questions long and if I do well in it I might actually pass this year! lol

Thanks so much,

Hoppi! :)
Google ANOVA, and get back to me. I don't understand what you don't understand yet. 10% of gross salary when you graduate is enough.

hoppipolla
April 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM
hm ._.

No-one knows this stuff lol >.<

koenn
April 4th, 2011, 05:38 PM
or nobody wants to do your homework for you ...

3Miro
April 4th, 2011, 06:16 PM

+1

sydbat
April 4th, 2011, 07:50 PM

+1+ more

Also - "Does anyone here know anything about statistics?"

Yes. They are very easy to manipulate in order to say whatever you want them to say.

mmsmc
April 4th, 2011, 08:08 PM
go to stattrek.com, its for highschool AP statistics but it should help a little, there is also khanacadmy.org

Megaptera
April 4th, 2011, 08:09 PM
If I had only one day left to live, I would live it in my statistics class. It would seem so much longer.

Statistics problem? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].

A statistician can have his head in an oven and his feet in ice, and he will say that on the average he feels fine.

A statistician is a person who draws a mathematically precise line from an unwarranted assumption to a foregone conclusion.

hoppipolla
April 4th, 2011, 10:51 PM
If I had only one day left to live, I would live it in my statistics class. It would seem so much longer.

Statistics problem? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].

A statistician can have his head in an oven and his feet in ice, and he will say that on the average he feels fine.

A statistician is a person who draws a mathematically precise line from an unwarranted assumption to a foregone conclusion.

xD

And yeah this stuff is mad man ._. It's SO hard...

Hmph ._. If I wanted to be a statistician I would have CHOSEN to study it!! lol

Random_Dude
April 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM

Amen.
Although I would still be thrilled when the 24h class ended.

grahammechanical
April 5th, 2011, 02:23 AM
If statistics are right ... And statistics say they are ....

Regards.