PDA

View Full Version : Linux needs your help!

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 04:28 AM
Ok, this is not an ordinary post by an individual person (although it could be) asking for help.
This is about our linux guy, jordan, (TWILTalks) who needs our help while he's doing his best on the youtube nextup contest.
You can vote for his entry here,http://www.youtube.com/creators?x=nextup_78xvNfvcJMc and i think we should all do, because this video is about linux. He's doing a great job on his channel there, and linux, has to make it to the top. There, and everywere.
Ps1: Check his entry, and you might love it as i did.
Ps2: Dear mods, i've been searching for the proper section for this post since yesterday. Please move it where ever you think it belongs.

Rasa1111
April 3rd, 2011, 04:43 AM
Nice!
Just voted.
Great stuff.
Thanks Jordan! :)

Thanks philnice. :)

mr.farenheit
April 3rd, 2011, 04:45 AM
voted as well. enjoyed it:lolflag:

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
Rasa1111, thank, you! :P

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 04:50 AM
mr.farenheit, thank you as well! Isn't that great??!! :D

bkratz
April 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Just voted!

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
bkratz, thanks! :)
Guys, you can vote once a day, everyday, until april 8 when this phase of the contest would end. Then, we hope to see some good results, so he can make it to the next part.
Let's show them how things get done the ubuntu way!

Rasa1111
April 3rd, 2011, 05:31 PM
Rasa1111, thank, you! :P

Most welcome.
thanks for bringing it to us. :)

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm happy to see the community taking it warmly, the same way i did in the first place! Much appreciate that. :KS

youbuntu
April 3rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Are we talking about the guy with the big beard? He is an amazing reviewer and videocaster, if so. I like TWIL :)

philnice
April 3rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
Are we talking about the guy with the big beard? He is an amazing reviewer and videocaster, if so. I like TWIL :)
Yes that's the man. :D Indeed, and that's the reason why i started this thread, so we could credit him for his efforts. Thanks!

jkeyes0
April 7th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Wow, thank you guys SO much for the support! I'm a long-time member of this forum, and though I haven't been able to spend as much time around here lately, it always feels like coming home. :)

philnice
April 7th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Wow, thank you guys SO much for the support! I'm a long-time member of this forum, and though I haven't been able to spend as much time around here lately, it always feels like coming home. :)
Nice to see you in here jordan! :) And you know what? Your channels feels like home for me either...
-Ok ladies and gentleman, after this short interview with our guy, there's only one thing you should do: vote for him! Time is ticking.... :)
http://www.youtube.com/creators?x=nextup_78xvNfvcJMc

zer010
April 7th, 2011, 07:04 AM
THat was a good one. ^.^d

philnice
April 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM
THat was a good one. ^.^d
Thanks. :)