PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testers Needed: Unified Login System for Social Networks

TekNullOG
March 29th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Hello all,
I’m looking for beta testers for a login mechanism I’ve developed which can be implemented into any PHP site within 1-2 days (estimation is based on how long it took a friend). It allows website users to login with any of their social website accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Live, MySpace and OpenID). The code integrates to whatever login mechanism you already have in place. I’ve even made a PHP SDK kit so everything is as simple as possible. I’m also currently writing up easy to read documentation.

The code will be ready Monday (April 4th) and the documentation will follow quickly after.

Basically, I am looking to gather feedback like feature/idea suggestions and bug reports.

To be honest I hope to eventually market this. This being said, to extend my gratitude I would offer Beta testers (who submitted feedback) 90 days of free use from the time I decide the product is ready for sale.

Please post below if you are interested or have questions (or contact me at beta -at- lanoba -dot- com)

***If you have suggestions for other places I could post this, please let me know. I appreciate any help I can get.