PDA

View Full Version : How about Google Android 2.2

yoyoangel
March 28th, 2011, 04:54 AM
My old Tablet PC was broken. I want to buy a new one.But I don't know how about Google Android 2.2.This is my chosen.Who has used to this .How about this.
http://www.brandsdragon.com/products/product_34059.htm

aysiu
March 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
I've never used Android 2.2 on a tablet before, but I've used it on two different smartphones, and it's great. Do you have any specific questions about it?

yoyoangel
March 28th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I want to ask that this plate computer is good

kerry_s
March 28th, 2011, 06:34 AM
While that's a nice tablet, the battery life is to short. You want at least +5 for on/off all day use, my tablets a 2.1 version coby mid7015 its a 7 inch. I get around +5 hours on mine.
I love this thing, totally replaced my notebook.

Buy a popular brand, else support will be slim to non. Watch some youtube vids, so you can see the performance.
10" is a good size, I chose 7" cause I wanted more mobile.
If you can, get capacitive screen, mines resistive, I tell you unless you really like tapping & tapping, I'm pretty much use to mine but there are times where I still kick myself for settling on it. I only spent $106 total for the tablet + 8gig microsd, so I'll live.

yoyoangel
March 28th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Who has looked at the website

kerry_s
March 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I did, like I said, the battery sucks. If it dosen't have a good battery, nothing else matters.

ikt
March 28th, 2011, 07:03 AM
I thought Android 2.3 was built with a lot of enhancements for tablets?

yoyoangel
March 28th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Its battery such is rotten?

kerry_s
March 28th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Its battery such is rotten?

2 to 3 hours is crap, you'll probably get more like 1.5 to 2 hours, they always exagerate.
Look it up on google, see what reviews say. Its up to you, your the 1 that has to live with it.

kerry_s
March 28th, 2011, 07:22 AM
I thought Android 2.3 was built with a lot of enhancements for tablets?

That would be Android 3.0 that's tablet made.

ikt
March 28th, 2011, 07:25 AM
That would be Android 3.0 that's tablet made.

Ah indeed.

yoyoangel
March 28th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Inside which website can you help to me to have a look at which quite

kerry_s
March 28th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Inside which website can you help to me to have a look at which quite

price range?
Try & stay away from china tablets.
You want a name brand, that lots of people actually buy. Those get a community behind them so you can get help & support.
I go here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/
Look down at the bottom you'll see the brand sections, to the right you'll see the number of posts, the more posts means more people have those, that would be a brand you want to check out.

yoyoangel
March 29th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Is this model of telephone cell is not good

LowSky
March 29th, 2011, 01:10 AM
I just purchased a ViewSonic G Tablet for ~$300US.

Cheapest Nvidia Tegra2 Tablet on the market.

And its a Modder's dream

kerry_s
March 29th, 2011, 02:31 AM
I just purchased a ViewSonic G Tablet for ~$300US.

Cheapest Nvidia Tegra2 Tablet on the market.

And its a Modder's dream

I was looking at those, how is it?
battery life, screen, wireless strength?

I'd like to upgrade, wireless strength(distance) sucks on mine, while I am use to the screen now, I would like multitouch so I can pinch to zoom, tap to zoom is to limited. Not sure if I want a bigger screen then 7" , I carry it around all the time in my pocket, which is great.
lol, i'd like the screen to be able to keep up with me to, seems I tap type faster then the screen can print, I have to pause for it to catch up. Lol

deepblue820
March 29th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Can you tell me the Website. I want to buy one