PDA

View Full Version : gosalia

m3t3ors
March 25th, 2011, 01:46 AM
does anyone know if the stable release of gosalia mad monkey is near or has been released yet?

ive found links to gosalia.org but nothing appears just search listings.

cariboo
March 25th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Try here (http://www.wix.com/rongos/gosalia).

Plumtreed
March 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
....don't think it is fair dinkum!

RiceMonster
March 25th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome to world of DNS cache, my friend.

Tristam Green
March 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
You do realize that to get the full potential out of Gosalia's DNS cache, you need to have Gosalia's DNS cache, right? I mean, it has what is called, a fast and easy interface.

Legendary_Bibo
March 25th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Is Gosalia some kind of running joke of a distro because I just don't get how anyone could be excited over this distro considering there's nothing really unique about it besides the DNS cache thing which doesn't seem like a plus.

koenn
March 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Is Gosalia some kind of running joke
hardly.
I don't think it actually runs

koenn
March 25th, 2011, 05:58 PM
ive found links to gosalia.org but nothing appears just search listings.
the webmaster/project lead/main developer seems to have some trouble understanding DNS and HTML. Until recently, the home page was up, but all links on it went nowhere.
Today it seems the lease on the domain name is expired. So you get redirected to search results/advertising.

Tristam Green
March 25th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Is Gosalia some kind of running joke of a distro because I just don't get how anyone could be excited over this distro considering there's nothing really unique about it besides the DNS cache thing which doesn't seem like a plus.

lol.

RiceMonster
March 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Gosalia is no joke. It is a revolution in fast and easy to use computing.

Legendary_Bibo
March 25th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Gosalia is no joke. It is a revolution in fast and easy to use computing.

I smell sarcasm. ;)

jerenept
March 25th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I have a serious question to the developers of Gosalia:

Google Chrome has a DNS Cache, and Gosalia has a DNS Cache. What happens when I run Chrome in Gosalia? Is it like dividing by zero? Will my computer explode??????