PDA

View Full Version : V Season 3?

forrestcupp
March 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Well, the season finale of V was pretty crazy. They left it a pretty big cliffhanger. I've heard there's a chance it may not get picked back up. If they don't have another season, I'll be pretty mad after the finale. You can't just kill off a bunch of people, bring Marc Singer in, and then not finish the story.

Do you think there will be a third season?

Elfy
March 23rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Glad I don't watch it in the UK - I'd be really fed up to read that ;)

Edit - "SEASON 2 IS COMING TO SYFY ON MARCH 24TH!"

cariboo
March 23rd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Well, the season finale of V was pretty crazy. They left it a pretty big cliffhanger. I've heard there's a chance it may not get picked back up. If they don't have another season, I'll be pretty mad after the finale. You can't just kill off a bunch of people, bring Marc Singer in, and then not finish the story.

Do you think there will be a third season?

From everything I've seen, there won't be a third season, as the numbers of viewers weren't high enough to warrant a renewal. I have the complete second season on my dvr, just waiting for me to transfer it to my computer, I haven't watched it yet, as I'm in the midst of re-watching the complete Star Trek Enterprise series.

mamamia88
March 23rd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Really hope there is a third season. It's one of my top 3 shows I watch on a weekly basis

forrestcupp
March 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
From everything I've seen, there won't be a third season, as the numbers of viewers weren't high enough to warrant a renewal. I have the complete second season on my dvr, just waiting for me to transfer it to my computer, I haven't watched it yet, as I'm in the midst of re-watching the complete Star Trek Enterprise series.

You won't be disappointed, especially with the finale. Unless they don't have a season 3!

If there is a season 3, I hope it doesn't end up like Chuck. They made all the Chuck fans buy Subway and beg for another season just to finally get it renewed. Then when they gave us another season, it royally sucked.

mips
March 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM

There's always the original V series.

STE is good, I enjoyed it as much a STNG. Which they had continued with it.

mips
March 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM
double post