PDA

View Full Version : Just curious..

Shmantiv_Radio
March 18th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Does anyone else keep getting Firefox crashes with/on OMG! ubuntu?

I have had this for a while now, even after a couple of reinstalls (not because of this lol).

Lucradia
March 18th, 2011, 06:28 AM
WorksForMe

Shmantiv_Radio
March 18th, 2011, 06:30 AM
WorksForMe

What add-ons do you use?

LowSky
March 18th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I have an issue where Firefox will crash if I'm using MythTV at the sametime. Its usually due to Flash. It only happens on sites that are poorly coded.

More than likely you have a plugin that is causing the issue. Diable them all and readd one by one to find the culprit.

Shmantiv_Radio
March 18th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I have an issue where Firefox will crash if I'm using MythTV at the sametime. Its usually due to Flash. It only happens on sites that are poorly coded.

More than likely you have a plugin that is causing the issue. Diable them all and readd one by one to find the culprit.

Lol, don't really want to have to do that for just one site, but I guess I'll have to.. ><

NightwishFan
March 18th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Every once in a while it did, however I think they fixed it. (At least for me it runs great now).

Lucradia
March 18th, 2011, 07:25 AM
What add-ons do you use?

Greasemonkey, Colorzilla, Organize Statusbar, which is all I need. Ever.

admay
March 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
Does anyone else keep getting Firefox crashes with/on OMG! ubuntu?

I have had this for a while now, even after a couple of reinstalls (not because of this lol).

Yes. Does the same for me. At least on Firefox 3.6.15 running on Windows XP. Not noticed it under Ubuntu Mint.

Andrew

ikt
March 23rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
Yeah I just searched google to see if anyone else had the issue.

omgubuntu very randomly crashes firefox.