PDA

View Full Version : Online FTP account

clgy15
March 9th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Hey Everybody,
Im about to go to college and I use my schools FTP server ALOT. But now I need a new server because I just FTP everything so I can access it unhindered anywhere I go.
I need at least 10GB of Storage and I would like to pay no more than 50.
I dont abuse FTP but I use it for projects, and handy exes and scripts that I use in alot of different things. It doesnt have to be anything more than FTP.
Thanks!

teward
March 9th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Hey Everybody,
Im about to go to college and I use my schools FTP server ALOT. But now I need a new server because I just FTP everything so I can access it unhindered anywhere I go.
I need at least 10GB of Storage and I would like to pay no more than 50.
I dont abuse FTP but I use it for projects, and handy exes and scripts that I use in alot of different things. It doesnt have to be anything more than FTP.
Thanks!

I dont think we can give you offers here, as that MIGHT be against the CoC. (under advertising, maybe?)

bapoumba
March 9th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Not quite you asked for but dropbox (http://www.dropbox.com/downloading?os=lnx) ?

clgy15
March 9th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Oh my bad!!! I wasnt thinking of personal servers from people which would be against the CoC. BUT pm me if you have a personal server your willing to sell space on but I was actually looking for any recomendations on commercial online services like dropbox (I can FTP into it and its very costly for 10GB =/)