PDA

View Full Version : Jokosher vs Audacity

cblnchat
March 5th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Which is better Jokosher or audacity? Im not that much of an audio person but i do it every now and then. Which is good for beginners but still has good options?

thanks

NightwishFan
March 5th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I like both but jokosher might have more potential in the long run.

Try both. :D

lykeion
March 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Jokosher is targeted for ease of use while Audacity is the more advanced editor. I disagree with above poster and would definately say that Audacity has more potential, although I agree with him that you should test both.

cblnchat
March 7th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Jokosher is targeted for ease of use while Audacity is the more advanced editor. I disagree with above poster and would definately say that Audacity has more potential, although I agree with him that you should test both.

ok ill just give both a try.

Thanks

cblnchat
March 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Ok so ive downloaded both of them. Im currently having some audio recording issues so i haven't been able to test them properly. But ive used audacity a bit in the past and i never really liked it cause i couldnt really figure it out lol. And right off the bat i could tell Jokosher seems to be easier to use. Minus checking the audio quality i like Jokosher.

Thanks for the suggestions

defis
May 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
Does Jokosher run well? or do you have any kind of errors? did you try to add any instrument? Because I cannot

cblnchat
May 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM
Does Jokosher run well? or do you have any kind of errors? did you try to add any instrument? Because I cannot

Yea it runs fine. The only problem i had was with my audio settings...which got fixed when i updated to 11.04, so im not sure how to fix that, other than trial and error. And yes i added an instrument, when i tested it i usually picked Audio File (i think thats what its called) or Voice.
Whats the problem your having?

Paqman
May 22nd, 2011, 01:07 PM
They're different animals really. Audacity is pretty powerful, but the interface is grim.