PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Rants?

Canime
March 2nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
Is anyone following with intense satisfaction the rantings of Charlie Sheen?

NightwishFan
March 2nd, 2011, 06:47 PM
Nope. :popcorn:

Hope he works out his problems.

Canime
March 2nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
This is a random generator that has some funny quotes of his latest rantings from his Morning Show interview.

http://www.livethesheendream.com/

MisterGaribaldi
March 2nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Charlie who?

:popcorn:

forrestcupp
March 2nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not *itchin'; a total freakin' rock star from Mars."

:lol:

wormyblackburny
March 2nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
All I know is Robert Downy Jr is smiling right now, glad that even HE isn't THAT screwed up....LOL

Ctrl-Alt-F1
March 2nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not *itchin'; a total freakin' rock star from Mars."

:lol:
More like: I'm tired of pretending I'm not OLD.

All I know is Robert Downy Jr is smiling right now, glad that even HE isn't THAT screwed up....LOL

Plus he's actually in yaknow movies and stuff.

NightwishFan
March 2nd, 2011, 07:34 PM
I would like to quote an old war cry.

Navy Seals!!!!!!!!

Canime
March 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
"I'm rolling out magic, bro."

http://www.livethesheendream.com/

Tristam Green
March 2nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Charlie who?

Wrong answer. You cannot have watched anything, in the past 25 years, without knowing who Charlie Sheen is.

Apocalypse Now
Platoon
Navy SEALs
Hot Shots!
Hot Shots! Part Deux
The Chase
Major League
Major League 2
Cadence
Men At Work
Terminal Velocity
Disney's The Three Musketeers
The Arrival
Being John Malkovich
Wall Street
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

and those are just the films.

_outlawed_
March 2nd, 2011, 09:22 PM
He's an idiot and a poor actor. That is all.

mips
March 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
He's an idiot and a poor actor. That is all.

Amen.

LowSky
March 2nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
Wrong answer. You cannot have watched anything, in the past 25 years, without knowing who Charlie Sheen is.

[i]Apocalypse Now...

His dad was the star of Apocalypse Now, Charlie was only an extra.

Winning!

JRV
March 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM
Do you think he will ever hook up with Lindsey Lohan?

Tristam Green
March 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM

Winning!

It was also 1979, and his first starring film role was in Red Dawn, when he was 19 years old. Dude starred in almost 40 Hollywood productions by the time he was 30 years old.

I'd say he won a few things by then, despite his current state.

(It's his life, his money, why do people give two whoops what he does with it?)

KiwiNZ
March 2nd, 2011, 10:30 PM
People just love to kick someone when they are down. :mad:

Illness needs to be treated with kindness and understanding not ridicule.

Canime
March 3rd, 2011, 04:29 AM
People just love to kick someone when they are down. :mad:

Illness needs to be treated with kindness and understanding not ridicule.

I'm not kicking him at all, or making jokes at his expense.

But haven't you noticed by all the interviews that he's giving he's not leading a particularly happy lifestyle?

Edit: I just noticed however that he reached over 1 M in followers in less than 24 hours... #Winning!

Evil-Ernie
March 3rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
Bless him, I only just mentioned him in jest in a recent post. Lets face it he is doing what most males dream of. He is using his fame, money, notoriety to live out his fantasy world.

Unfortunately it is not a healthy world to live in and I come from my background in mental health to say addictions are a big fat horrible illness that should be treated like any other physical disease.

Dustin2128
March 3rd, 2011, 04:56 AM

Apocalypse Now
Platoon
Navy SEALs
Hot Shots!
Hot Shots! Part Deux
The Chase
Major League
Major League 2
Cadence
Men At Work
Terminal Velocity
Disney's The Three Musketeers
The Arrival
Being John Malkovich
Wall Street
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

I've watched none of those. Also not a clue who the guy is, I add rather unnecessarily.

NightwishFan
March 3rd, 2011, 07:11 AM
You never watched Platoon? :o

piquat
March 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
Intense satisfaction? No.

I am waiting for the meme though.

Khakilang
March 3rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Nobody is happy in Hollywood no matter how rich or famous they are.

Tristam Green
March 3rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
I've watched none of those. Also not a clue who the guy is, I add rather unnecessarily.

That's a shame. Platoon is a great war film, and Apocalypse Now, despite Charlie's role being a cameo, is one of *the* quintessential war films.

You never watched Platoon? :o

inorite?

_outlawed_
March 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Edit: I just noticed however that he reached over 1 M in followers in less than 24 hours... #Winning!

Twitter? 98% of them are fake profile bots.

SeijiSensei
March 3rd, 2011, 04:10 PM

I've admired Martin Sheen for many years for his excellent work in movies like Apocalypse Now and Badlands and as the President in the television series The West Wing. I'm no longer a devout Catholic like he is, but I can appreciate that he takes his beliefs seriously enough to put himself on the line politically. I've wondered how Martin is taking all this furor about his son; he has my sympathies.

slackthumbz
March 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
You can quote mine that Sheen site with the following:

wget -q -O - http://www.livethesheendream.com/ | grep -m1 h1 | sed -e 's:<\(\|/\)h1>::g'

Just in case anyone wanted to know ;)

forrestcupp
March 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I've wondered how Martin is taking all this furor about his son; he has my sympathies.

I know he's trying to talk Charlie into getting help and Charlie is telling him to mind his own business.

No matter what, this story isn't worth being the headline for a whole week on the Today show.

Simian Man
March 4th, 2011, 05:09 PM

Simian Man
March 4th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I always liked Emilio better for keeping his real name. Plus I loved the Mighty Ducks movies when I was a kid :).

Also not a clue who the guy is, I add rather unnecessarily.

Charlie who?

Why do people think it makes them cool to not know (or pretend to not know) who people are? If you actually don't know then you could either ignore this thread or Google if you're curious. Posts like this just make you look like you're trying really hard to be a non-conformist which is just sad.

Grenage
March 4th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Why do people think it makes them cool to not know (or pretend to not know) who people are? If you actually don't know then you could either ignore this thread or Google if you're curious. Posts like this just make you look like you're trying really hard to be a non-conformist which is just sad.

Indeed.

MisterGaribaldi
March 4th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Charlie who?

Charlie who?

http://livethesheendream.com/images/sheen.jpg

"I don't think people are ready for the message I'm delivering."

Kirboosy
March 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I haven't been keeping up with everything that goes on in hollywood because I have more imporatant things to spend my time one. (Like helping the Ubuntu Community) I must say though that Charlie Sheen has his moments where he is amazingly funny. That random quote generator made me laugh so hard.

chucky chuckaluck
March 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM
How many of you can honestly say you wouldn't like to be bi-winning? C'mon!

forrestcupp
March 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
+1

Chronon
March 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I enjoy the rants and I totally support Charlie in making them. I support his right to challenge consensus reality. :guitar:

MisterGaribaldi
March 4th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I'm totally bi-winning, myself.

kevdog
March 5th, 2011, 03:45 AM
You can quote mine that Sheen site with the following:

wget -q -O - http://www.livethesheendream.com/ | grep -m1 h1 | sed -e 's:<\(\|/\)h1>::g'

Just in case anyone wanted to know ;)

Hmm that didn't work for me!

forrestcupp
March 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
One of his "goddesses" left him, then returned to him. I wonder if that really happened, or if he just tweeted it for more drama.

sffvba[e0rt
March 5th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Fluffy Bunnyfeet will be back!

mips
March 5th, 2011, 11:29 PM
What is the preoccupation with these so-called 'celebrities'. It's a sad state of affairs when when the general populous lowers itself to this trash. You might as well be following WWF.

Is the general populous really this stupid/shallow?

gnomeuser
March 5th, 2011, 11:37 PM
I knew the man needed help after he became a 9/11 truther but not owning a TV or being interested in cele-news I was unaware than he had taken a dive into complete and utter madness lately.

Charlie, you make the world a crazier place. Please seek help.

Canime
March 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Madness indeed> I hired Platoon and Wall street just to catch up in what was happening lately, its pretty obvious that Charlie is a good actor. Now with UStream you can watch him live, or something more current. Interesting hour recording with him #Winning.

http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen

KiwiNZ
March 6th, 2011, 06:47 AM
As I posted earlier "Illness needs to be treated with kindness and understanding not ridicule."

Thread closed