PDA

View Full Version : ChaCha

fusky
February 27th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Recently ive been needing some cash while i have been laid off and looking for work.My freind told me about this site called ChaCha.And said that you can make money by answering questions. Now i would like to know or here anyone's response about ChaCha like are they a regular scam or are they legit. Because they do ask for a ssn and i know thats bad but also required for tax reasons as well.And im desperate for cash and this site seems to be at least somewhat credible.Any reason why i shouldn't or should would love any opinion.

Captain Smiley Pants
February 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM
You'll need to answer like ten questions every minute to make a somewhat decent income from ChaCha, and even then a lot of questions have already been answered and filed in a database.

I think you get like ten cents (USD) for every answered question.

I mean, you can try it but I'd think you would be better off with even a part time temporary job at Wendys or something vs. ChaCha.

fusky
February 27th, 2011, 12:24 AM
this is just something to make cash at night,while i look for any work.i was just wondering is it safe or a scam.but my desperation for some extra cash might make me do it.

isoscelesrectangle
February 27th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Is there a chance that you could at least use spaces at the end of your sentences?

mobilediesel
February 27th, 2011, 05:29 AM
ChaCha will definitely get you some income. there are two different pay methods: "Pay Me Now" and "Pay Me Monthly". The Pay Me Now option charges a $2 fee to transfer your earnings to your bank account. The monthly option has no fee but your balance has to be $100 by the 15th of the month. Most new guides can set up a bank account with First Internet Bank of Indiana. When you do the Pay Me Now, the money is usually in the account within a few minutes.