PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] ubuntu AsbestOS

ssin
February 22nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
is there help for ps3 ubuntu AsbestOS in this forum. i installed the last version from ps3 forums. they had a video showing that ubuntu loads properlly on the ps3. what what i get is a menu asking what i want to do today. but i am not sure what to do next. if you need more info i will just please help.

grahammechanical
February 22nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
What do you want to do today? It is very polite, is it not?

Surely you are given options? Are you given an option to load AstbestOS and an option to load the standard PS3 operating system? Are you not supposed to choose? Are you invited to log in?

Regards.

ssin
February 23rd, 2011, 09:00 AM
What do you want to do today? It is very polite, is it not?

Surely you are given options? Are you given an option to load AstbestOS and an option to load the standard PS3 operating system? Are you not supposed to choose? Are you invited to log in?

Regards.

thank you for the reply. yes it was very polite.
know i will give all info i have.
first i have "welcome to ubuntu if you are using ps3 " see attachment IMG_0993
i am using my keyboard i hit enter then: IMG_0994 &IMG_0995
then i choose install environment IMG_0997. but i get what ever options i choose i get IMG_0998 then few second go back to "what do you want to do today"

then i tried all of them. close me. i get looking for blutooth .......ok sorry no imag.then it freez nothing after.
then i was playing with my keyboard and hit "ALT F1" then i get
IMG_0999 then put ps3 as a username ps3 as a password then i get IMG_1001. that it then what next.ah i can upload more then 5 picture then next post find the 2 more picture

ssin
February 23rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
thank you for the reply. yes it was very polite.
know i will give all info i have.
first i have "welcome to ubuntu if you are using ps3 " see attachment IMG_0993
i am using my keyboard i hit enter then: IMG_0994 &IMG_0995
then i choose install environment IMG_0997. but i get what ever options i choose i get IMG_0998 then few second go back to "what do you want to do today"

then i tried all of them. close me. i get looking for blutooth .......ok sorry no imag.then it freez nothing after.
then i was playing with my keyboard and hit "ALT F1" then i get
IMG_0999 then put ps3 as a username ps3 as a password then i get IMG_1001. that it then what next.ah i can upload more then 5 picture then next post find the 2 more picture

look at this this video he did what i did and he has the log-in window and ubuntu installed? thank you for your help in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6oSFkPeM&feature=player_embedded

ssin
February 24th, 2011, 10:51 PM
so no body has an idea about that! please PM me if you know anything

Agret
March 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Looks like you have installed ubuntu server when you wanted to install ubuntu desktop ;)